American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

New look... C6 Z06!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 12:34 AM
walhan_qtr is infamous around these parts
Exclamation New look... C6 Z06!

I just got my Top and Halo painted black, and my front grill too!!

Before

After (Sorry phone Camera)

I will get my wheels painted black soon with a red lip, blackouts, and maybe black headlights!!

Let me know what you guys think

Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM
Domsz06 is infamous around these parts
I like the roof looks good. I too have a MS z06, it's the fastest color

Old 12-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Domsz06
I like the roof looks good. I too have a MS z06, it's the fastest color
I thought black was the fastest color

Old 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM
00SVTdubs is infamous around these parts
looks good. You live in Fort Collins, CO? I live on the very south side of horsetooth reservoir. I may have seen your car around. We should meet up sometime when the weather is alright out!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by 00SVTdubs
looks good. You live in Fort Collins, CO? I live on the very south side of horsetooth reservoir. I may have seen your car around. We should meet up sometime when the weather is alright out!
definitely,, cant wait for the weather to get nice!! I want to start making this thing faster i might have seen ur car around too! I was going to get a viper before this, but thought the Z is a better car and more comfortable for a daily drive

Old 12-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! We need better pics!!! Oh, btw, black IS the fastest color...LOL!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Looks great! We need better pics!!! Oh, btw, black IS the fastest color...LOL!
Thanks, will get some better pics soon. and I agree Black is the Best color on Z06s

Old 12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
Thanks, will get some better pics soon. and I agree Black is the fastest and best color on Z06s

Cool, can't wait to see them. Man, I looked at the roof/halo again, it looks great!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Cool, can't wait to see them. Man, I looked at the roof/halo again, it looks great!
LOL you quote my older post before i edit it Black is the fastest color, but I will make sure to make this one FASTER

Old 12-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Lol!!! :d

Old 12-22-2009, 10:21 PM
SVTdubs is infamous around these parts
you probably have seen my silver GTS with blue stripes. My red car has not been out yet as it is on a transport truck stuck because of the recent snow! PM me your name and number and Ill hit you up when its nice. Do you work here or go to school? I know a few people that go to CSU that have newer Vettes thats why I ask.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by SVTdubs
you probably have seen my silver GTS with blue stripes. My red car has not been out yet as it is on a transport truck stuck because of the recent snow! PM me your name and number and Ill hit you up when its nice. Do you work here or go to school? I know a few people that go to CSU that have newer Vettes thats why I ask.
oh yeah ive seen that one many times. I believe I even talked to you once when i had my black vette and you said it had headers and exhaust! not sure if that was you!! I go to CSU, but i don't know anyone here in foco who have a viper

Last edited by walhan_qtr; 12-23-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:54 AM
SigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to behold
what part are you refering to as the halo?

Old 12-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by SigFan229
what part are you refering to as the halo?

It is the piece directly behind the roof panel between the rear glass.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:12 AM
00SVTdubs is infamous around these parts
probably me, do you roll with that yellow c6 with black c6Z wheels? Im friends with Anthony over at High Profile Auto detailing too, that was probably where we talked. My last silver one did just have headers/exhaust. This red one I have now has a lot more but its a little older but Im still excited to get on it once the weather gets better so I can see if its truely faster. Im also planning to hit pfi's dyno too, they typically hook me up for like $30 or whatever...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New look... C6 Z06!