American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

New Shoes for the Viper - DPE Forged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Talking New Shoes for the Viper - DPE Forged

DPE Forged model "SP-16" from the Signature Series line, the first set built for a Viper. Notice all the nice detail machining work on the sides of the spokes, in order to make these wheels very lightweight. Here are the specifics:

DPE Forged "SP-16" Wheels
3-piece construction with hidden hardware
Brushed/clearcoated centers with polished lips
19x10 fronts with 285/30-19 Nitto INVO tires
20x12.5 rears with 345/25-20 Nitto INVO tires

Tony

Old 01-18-2010, 09:26 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Good looking wheel. Definately some impressive machine work on the center section. Makes my iForged wheels look out of date.

I like those much better than the Astras.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels look perfect! Quick question, how do you like your Invos? I'm thinking about giving them a try very soon.

-just sayin

Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Love the Invo tires, I've had them on a few cars now. This set is probably my sixth set of them by now.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Jano4 has a spectacular aura aboutJano4 has a spectacular aura aboutJano4 has a spectacular aura about
Looks great.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:16 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Very very nice. Not that it needs anything but a Street Serpent bodykit would look great with those wheels.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Catalyst is infamous around these parts
Thats got to be one of my all time favorite cars!

Old 01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
monster......

Old 01-18-2010, 01:21 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Looks good man, but I still liked those white ones you had the best.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:02 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Nicely done. The wheels look great.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:03 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Love the Invo tires, I've had them on a few cars now. This set is probably my sixth set of them by now.

Good to know, can't beat the price either compared to PS2's and P-Zeros

Old 01-18-2010, 04:53 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Nice classic look.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:25 AM
IMXCITD is infamous around these parts
Lookin good!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:06 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
nice wheel choice, and your garage is steak SAUCE!

Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Those wheels look perfect! Quick question, how do you like your Invos? I'm thinking about giving them a try very soon.

-just sayin
I'm running them now, they are great. I like them better then my old PS2's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes for the Viper - DPE Forged