American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Beutiful day today, so I washed my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Earlsays is infamous around these parts
Beutiful day today, so I washed my car

Because the weather was so nice today, I decided to wash the car...

Before I washed it, I done did something there where some little "wings" on the front bumper that the previous owner did...they can be seen in my previous thread...I didn't like 'em, they where actually clear lexan or plexiglass or something painted black on one side...could not see it with them on the car, but they where all chipped and scratched to hell (light showed through) I did not realize this until I held them up to the sky and looked at

I'm gonna have the bumper repainted at some point because of that paint chip it gets a little bigger every time I wash the car. I will also have the rear bumper re-painted due to some scratches on the bottom of it...same goes for the SC side skirts...there are a couple of places where they are white for some reason...so, basically, the whole bottom of the car will be repainted once I get a set of Voigtland springs, so it won't be quite as low, and won't be quite as likely to scrape on things....but there is plenty on the to do list that is far more important than fixing small paint flaws...next up is tires, front brake pads, and hopefully springs and front suspension rebuild...all in due time

Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Cobra brakes FTW........ Awesome ride bro!

And isn't it always a nice day in california

Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 AM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
i'm not a very big fan of the bird, but you sir pulled it off just nicely.

very clean, very sharp.

loving the mods too.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great. Super clean...