American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

TT Vette has an encounter with a UGR Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:33 PM
oufan2929 is infamous around these parts
I was there for both races and Steven let off WAY early on the first race due to a sharp curve on an overpass on the highway and SW was reeling in hard. You all saw what happened on the 2nd vid. Steven in the Vette said he sprayed too soon and spun, but either way, the lambo was pulling the WHOLE time...I love both of the cars and have no affiliation w/either. But that's the whole truth and nothin but the truth...

Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
To pull an 1100rwhp Vette that easily means either he did spay and spun or that TT Lambo is just nasty...Maybe a little of both Would love to see a rematch. Thanks for the Vids.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
In car vids shot by yours truly.........

Got some more footage of some other roll races that night too.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
I saw this saying on another forum:

"There is always someone faster... and his name is SW."

Old 03-25-2010, 11:30 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
There is always someone faster, and there is someone faster than SW too!

Old 03-26-2010, 06:43 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by germeezy1
There is always someone faster, and there is someone faster than SW too!
Yup and he drives a Ford GT making 2100hp

Old 03-26-2010, 10:29 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snakebitten
Yup and he drives a Ford GT making 2100hp
, I imagine due to it being mid engine as well the new Hennesey Venom GT may own the mile as well. I want to see a Ford GT with a big cube 6.2 Raptor based 7.0 stroker with ported 4V supercar heads and alot of boost! But then again they have already pushed a 4.6 4V Ford to 2300 hp so I imagine the 5.4 has more in it still!

Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by D2FORGED
In car vids shot by yours truly.........

Got some more footage of some other roll races that night too.

Where's it at pimpin?

Old 03-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
4L80 swaps help a bit when racing a 6speed.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:31 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hllywood
Just for consistency. They sap more power....

Old 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hllywood

...maybe if the 6speed driver can't bang gears. Never heard of an auto pulling on anything manual from a roll race.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:53 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
...maybe if the 6speed driver can't bang gears. Never heard of an auto pulling on anything manual from a roll race.
Same here....

Old 03-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.

I have, fortunately for me....not everyone is a gear crushing fool you guys are. I have beat up on numerous cars with anywhere between 50 and 100 rwhp than me due to money not buying you the ability to know how to shift.

And there is a big difference between a stock auto and a stock manual and a built 4L80E with a 4000 rpm stall, especially in a turbo car!

Old 03-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
, I imagine due to it being mid engine as well the new Hennesey Venom GT may own the mile as well. I want to see a Ford GT with a big cube 6.2 Raptor based 7.0 stroker with ported 4V supercar heads and alot of boost! But then again they have already pushed a 4.6 4V Ford to 2300 hp so I imagine the 5.4 has more in it still!
That would probably be just so much unusable power/tq with a 7lr given that they cant even go full throttle in the first 3 gears in the 4.6 now lol. It would be incredible if they could harness that kind of power while retaining the FGT stock body/chassis configuration but I doubt it. With 7 ltrs hp/tq they would just have to tub the car amoung other things no?

Another monster to look out for is the 8+ lter Viper. They have made 1500-2000 hp before just dont have a 6 speed gear box that can last past the 1/4 yet. Supposed to have one setup with a 7500rpm, bulletproof gears and over 1500rwhp at the TX Mile this weekend. Havent heard anything yet though.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Its called Racelogic traction / launch control and in gear boost control, because the Ford GT has a rear weight bias it hooks better than 50/50 weight distribution RWD cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TT Vette has an encounter with a UGR Gallardo