American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

TT Vette has an encounter with a UGR Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Arrow TT Vette has an encounter with a UGR Gallardo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwd1OBDUGY

interesting.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
I would like to see more of that match up! Nice post

Old 03-22-2010, 05:12 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
I said this on another site... but it doesn't take a genius to see the vette left first and was getting pulled down hard. You can even see the third brake light and nose dive due to traffic ahead.

There was a second run... Wheres that vid!!!!

Vette is a bad **** with around 1100 wheel and is auto

Old 03-22-2010, 05:26 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
RWD cars with that much power can't hook from a roll....

Old 03-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
I said this on another site... but it doesn't take a genius to see the vette left first and was getting pulled down hard. You can even see the third brake light and nose dive due to traffic ahead.

There was a second run... Wheres that vid!!!!

Vette is a bad **** with around 1100 wheel and is auto
He was getting reeled in pretty good then they got side by side it looked good then traffic. Hopefully SW will chime in on this thread.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
BTW the vid on youtube is worded in such a way that it implies the car was on race gas (15xxWheel).

I was standing next to him earlier that night when he said he was on pump gas, as my buddy Chris wanted to run him just for kicks.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by germeezy1
RWD cars with that much power can't hook from a roll....
Sure they can, with the right tire and driver.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:51 PM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Gotta' love two monsters going at it!

Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SINISTR
That was my attempt at sarcasm, I know this man!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:08 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Can't watch the damn video at work. Grrr...

Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Yeah after I wrote that I realized it.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Old 03-23-2010, 10:24 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR

sarcasm is not allowed in the 6speed...........you guys know better than that!

Old 03-24-2010, 01:17 PM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
I feel privileged that I even stood next to that TT Lambo! And I've seen the C6 many times.

Should be seeing more of that Lambo this weekend at the mile.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TT Vette has an encounter with a UGR Gallardo