American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

D2Forged CV2's - Corvette First

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Dave@EFI is infamous around these partsDave@EFI is infamous around these parts
D2Forged CV2's - Corvette First

Well decided that the Hyperblack iForged had served their purpose and I wanted to change things up a bit. I first contacted Jeff at TPE and ordered a set of their T2 flares (last year) and shortly thereafter, contacted my buddy Derrick over at D2Forged.

Due to some unforseen conditions, it took me a few months to get back to work on EFI-1 but D2 had my wheels ready in 4-5 weeks. They graciously held onto them for me while I got things sorted on my end. While I was waiting Derrick kept in great contact with me and got my tires ordered. Nitto Invo's in 265/30-19 & 345/25-20 F/R respectively.

Being that I live in Hawaii, I asked Derrick to have the tires mounted to the wheels to which he obliged and then hustled to get my new kicks to me ASAP. Shipping to Hawaii was about $630 and it got here in 3 days. I have yet to get the fenders completed, but I wanted to give everyone a peak at what the CV2's really look like. I took a few minutes to snap some pics. Check it out and let me know what you think. Anyone on the fence about working with D2Forged, have no fear These guys are the real deal.

Big mahalo to Derrick and the team at D2Forged. They made this transaction easy and stress free. The product is well finished and the attention to detail is right up there with my previous iForged.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:51 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
They look awesome Dave, get the flares done!

19x9, 20x11.5?

I can't believe you sprung for new shoes on the Vette before the new toy!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
They look awesome Dave, get the flares done!

19x9, 20x11.5?

I can't believe you sprung for new shoes on the Vette before the new toy!
Haha actually these were bought & completed last year, as were the flares. I just haven't been able to get around to finishing it up. They are 19x9.5 & 20x13 and I'm running 265/345 respectively.

I got some good plans for the GTS....The options on the market are really getting refined and by the time I take that plunge, it's gonna be a well sorted decision.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:23 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
NITTO nice wheels and tires

Old 04-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks Yalmutawa.

Here's a quick & dirty preview....Fenders will be going on in June (tentatively).

Attached Images