American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My firstpet "snake" 2010 ACR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 11:10 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Oh My God! That is beutiful! Congrats, I can't wait to see it in person.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:43 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Congrats! The color combo is insane. I would have never thought I'd like a green car but I love this one.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:00 PM
NJSPEEDER is infamous around these parts
Realistically comparing times at the ring is pretty much useless. Every manufacturer has been busted at different times for being full of crap with the cars they take there. Every thing from the GTR's tires, to the Corvette full roll cage that was "for safety only and in no way stiffened the chassis", to even Porsche and BMW showing up with factory racing parts are cars and calling them "stock".

If you want to know how quick something is in the real world you have to go to a track day and watch them go around. It is a much more accurate measuring stick than what a company will do out of sight of the public while keeping the stop watches themselves.

-Tim

Old 07-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Bad @ss man, congrats! More pics whenever you get it!!!

Old 07-03-2010, 07:07 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Bad @ss man, congrats! More pics whenever you get it!!!
Thx, more pics for sure, stay tuned

Old 07-03-2010, 09:41 PM
yellowman is infamous around these parts
You know, I just noticed your signature. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING GARAGE! You should post pictures of them all together

Old 07-03-2010, 11:18 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yellowman
You know, I just noticed your signature. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING GARAGE! You should post pictures of them all together
I will once the ACR arrives.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:20 PM
TheUltraworld is infamous around these parts
That's an awsome car, congrats

Old 07-04-2010, 06:18 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
oh wow porsche has been my ideal. so I understand porsche is more luxury, but as track toy. Is there any reason to go with GT3 over ACR viper ?

I just need to know more about vipers
Id say based on numbers no. For example on VIR 4.3 mile circuit the ACR is some 13 secs a lap faster than a GT3 Porsche, 4 seconds faster than the mighty ZR1, 6 secs faster than an LP670 SV, 7-8 secs faster than F430 and GTR etc. Its a track beast of a different calibur than the GT3.

Only street legal Porsche that has beaten the older 09 ACR's time at the Ring was the new GT2 RS which did 7:18 at the Ring. However the 2010 ACR should at the very least match that with the new gearing and aero tweaks. If you saw the old vid of the ACR you would see loads of areas where a lot of time could have been gained had the car been set up for the Ring like most of the cars that have great Ring times. I highly doubt the 2010 ACR can come anywhere close to the Zonda's 6:47 time but I do believe it can get to the Gumperts 7:11 time.

The GT3 may have a more telepathic handling than most any other street/track car from what Ive read from owners and mags but it would get cremated by an ACR on any track. GT3 nor GT2 is in the performance league of an ACR roadcoursewise. Only the new GT2 RS can realistically run with or beat the ACR. So if Porsche is your passion save up for that GT2 RS. It will kill an ACR on the highway as it has much less downforce but on a roadcourse it will have its hands full with an ACR.

OP beautiful color combo....Please post more pics when you get it. +1 on seeing SRT take the 2010 ACR to the Ring.

Last edited by snakebitten; 07-04-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Great garage you have there. I see a trend of cars that enjoy hard turning.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jroc
Great garage you have there. I see a trend of cars that enjoy hard turning.
Good eye!

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 PM
PittsburghRT is infamous around these parts
That's my next color combo. The Snakeskin green looks so much better in person. Beautiful car you have there.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:15 PM
No Name is infamous around these partsNo Name is infamous around these parts
Congrats, amazing car and color!!!

Old 07-14-2010, 01:44 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wicked, congrats!

Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 PM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
Pics asap

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My firstpet "snake" 2010 ACR