American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Low and Wide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Low and Wide

Might not be for everyone, but I love it. :2tu:

BBS LM
18x13
18x11

Vipair Coils

Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
wow...love the aggressive stance...beautiful ride u got there....is that a little boo.boo..up front lower right corner....

Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 PM
NJSPEEDER is infamous around these parts
That looks mean. I love it!

-Tim

Old 08-10-2010, 07:27 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
i didn't think 18s would look so good on a viper and BBS LM's on top of that, major props for being so different!

Old 08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
No Name is infamous around these partsNo Name is infamous around these parts
Love it, but I see a lot more than a little boo-boo in your future if you leave it dragging on the ground!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:30 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
The rear is a little low for me, get the camber fixed and it would look a lot better. Overall, looks good.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:55 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Hurley1 is infamous around these parts
looks mean as ****

Old 08-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Fastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to behold
that is SICK

Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
BLOWNGTO is infamous around these parts
I like it!

Old 08-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MkC2
wow...love the aggressive stance...beautiful ride u got there....is that a little boo.boo..up front lower right corner....

Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
The rear is a little low for me, get the camber fixed and it would look a lot better. Overall, looks good.
That camber is the only reason he can get that low without rubbing. I love the look Jroc. I'm surprised that I do since I'm a 20's kinda guy for Vipers. I can only imagine how much sicker it may look with some deeep dish or serious concave rims.

Last edited by snakebitten; 08-10-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:20 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
This rolling rear shot is just sick.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:37 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by snakebitten
That camber is the only reason he can get that low without rubbing. I love the look Jroc. I'm surprised that I do since I'm a 20's kinda guy for Vipers. I can only imagine how much sicker it may look with some deeep dish or serious concave rims.
Minitub, custom offset and back spacing, roll the fenders etc. are all ways to get tires to fit without the camber. Doesn't make any sense to camber them out, less contact patch, uneven wear, worse traction. Not my thing I guess. Car looks wicked otherwise.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:48 AM
No Name is infamous around these partsNo Name is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
roll the fenders etc. are all ways to get tires to fit without the camber.
Go try to roll your fenders/quarters and let me know how you make out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Low and Wide