American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

APR 1st Production Sample: 2003-Up Dodge Viper Rear Diffuser!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Exclamation APR 1st Production Sample: 2003-Up Dodge Viper Rear Diffuser!

Hello Everyone,

APR has been busy making a new diffuser for the VIPER, just like the diffuser for the Z06, it will be available in FRP and CFRP.

It integrates perfectly with the factory-equipped flat-under body components, for ultimate lift-reduction and improved wing efficiency.

The small factory rear diffuser on this car was barely noticeable. The APR version was designed not only to be highly-functional on-track, but also to be highly-noticeable off-track.

We're going to make this available in both CFRP and FRP, so you know it will be strong, lightweight, and possibly even inspire confidence in turns 8 and 9 at Willow Springs International Raceway.

For a complete aero package, don't forget to add a Front Air Dam, Side Rocker Extensions, and GTC-500 Adjustable Wing.

Again as soon as I have the pricing and build date for the diffusers I'll let you all know. If you are interested in any of the other items for your VIPER let me know and I'll get you the 6Speed special pricing!

Regards
Jon Guerra

Old 08-17-2010, 07:56 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Looks sick. I want a good looking one for a Gen II in a bad way.

Old 08-17-2010, 08:14 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks very good. The only other one I like on the car is Hennesseys.

Old 08-17-2010, 08:24 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Any pics with the car on the ground?

Old 08-17-2010, 08:46 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn, very nice

Old 08-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
I'll try to get some of pictures of the car on the ground.

Jon

Old 08-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
Here are some pics guys.

Production on Viper diffuser will not start until the end of this month.
Eta for the first batch will be 8-10 weeks after production begin.

**Note this isthe FRP, but production will come in
shinning smooth Black surface finish.**

**Carbon Finish**

Regards
Jon

Old 08-17-2010, 11:43 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Excellent shots! That looks awesome!

One question (not too familiar with this setup) - where is the exhaust?

Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Excellent shots! That looks awesome!

One question (not too familiar with this setup) - where is the exhaust?
The exhaust is located on the side of the car, under the doors.

regards
Jon

Old 08-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks - I'm not very observant - it was clearly depicted in your first pic in post #7.

This looks extremely functional. Looking forward to pricing!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
No worries. As soon as the pricing becomes available I'll make sure to post up.

if you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Regards
Jon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Would like to see one on a coupe.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
v10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura about
I need a good splitter for my gen II. Any plans on making products for the older cars?

Old 08-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Former Vendor
They can make custom splitters for any car. They would just need a cardboard trace of the bumper. If you are interested PM me and I can look into the price.

Regards
Jon