American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Titan Motorsports 2011 5.0 Mustang

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brainpa
Very nice Titan team! I think one size larger rims would appear better....One question, when purchasing the car, did you, or the owner opt out of the Brembos and then upgrade to stoptechs?

Nice start BTW
Correct, we opted out of the off the shelf style production Brembos and upgraded to StopTech, while doing a rotor and pad upgrade in the rear (since an upgrade isn't made for the solid rear axle yet). We've had a ton of success with StopTechs products and prefer them for all of our personal and customer cars, we also sell Brembo for those who prefer them.

Originally Posted by sscott55
great color, stance and mods. I have never seen Weld wheels like that. They look like kinesis wheels a bit. Very cool.
They're a new style Weld, hence the reason we went with them, Weld actually saw these pictures and are using them in their catalog now. Bottle bottle some matching rear wheels in 15" for drag radials and I believe 18" skinnies as well in the same size. Allow him to run the same look for road course / street /drag strip by swapping wheels. Originally we were going to go with 20" HRE for the street but I think these have grown on him and that's been put on the back burner.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:10 AM
smokindav is infamous around these parts
Dragging this back up because it is hard to find S197 Mustangs with Weld Wheels that are NOT bigs and littles. What are the specs on these wheels? From what I've seen on the Weld site there are 18x10 ET41 with more spoke to caliper clearance and they also offer 18x10 ET43 with less spoke to caliper clearance.

I am running Brembos from an FR500 Mustang Race car and don't need as much clearance between the caliper and the spokes as the regular Performance Pack Brembos which require more clearance.