American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Traded the P-Car for a CTS-V.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Not bad. Who knows maybe Mercedes, BMW and the rest of the high end luxury auto makers may have to start taking American cars more seriously. I know I am!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 07:29 AM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
Lingenfelter is working their magic as I type this

She should be home in a few days.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:03 PM
bonecrrusher is infamous around these parts
Front plate state - damn that sucks....

Loving the Lingenfelter action this car is getting - I'm assuming the factory warranty is going out the window?

Did you rip off the dealership sticker off the back yet?

Old 01-27-2011, 06:14 PM
1sleeper is infamous around these parts1sleeper is infamous around these parts
Very nice. Nothing like a V8 w/ a blower.....in a Cadillac. Magic. Enjoy.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Blitzkrieg is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Congrats. I love my sedan. I'm running low 11s in the 120s and still running stock boost. These cars have a TON of potential. I also held my own on NJMP Lightning course.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
Get both

Fellas,

Impossible to keep switching back from sports car to sedan and back again

You need BOTH a sports car AND a sports sedan.

For me it was the 300SRT styling and peformance that hooked me. Luv the Caddy tho.

Old 02-18-2011, 04:06 PM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
Got it back last week but could not drive it till a couple days ago

WOW!! It just keeps getting better!!! Big improvement all across the power band!

Corsa exhaust going on this week!

@ Ken Lally ---- I've got Daytona Charger with a bunch of mods for when I HAVE to have 4 doors!

Love the 300s too!

Old 02-21-2011, 02:54 PM
NofakeJake is just really niceNofakeJake is just really niceNofakeJake is just really niceNofakeJake is just really nice
Originally Posted by mtcraigco
Got it back last week but could not drive it till a couple days ago

WOW!! It just keeps getting better!!! Big improvement all across the power band!

Corsa exhaust going on this week!

@ Ken Lally ---- I've got Daytona Charger with a bunch of mods for when I HAVE to have 4 doors!

Love the 300s too!
No mention of the 40 gig hard drive for your tunes . And that Nav system is lights out. Bottom line, the car has a unique (and gorgeous) design. It's all American, so enjoy that big bootie . Almost as pretty as a C-5's A$$ end

Old 02-23-2011, 12:41 PM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
Many congrats on the car! I actually see more 911's around than I do CTS-V coupes.

I'm noodling on a CTS-V Wagon, personally. I know cars should really be for yourself, but I'm just not sure about the perception associated with a Cadillac wagon at my age.

Additionally, I'd sacrifice some performance for AWD in this. I've always said, a performance wagon with a 6speed and awd would be the perfect car. 2 out of 3 isn't bad!

I do wish they would bring the S4 Avant back to the US, though. For some reason I don't have the same perception issues with an Audi wagon. Go figure.

Anayways, enough ranting. Congrats again and enjoy the coupe in good health!

Old 02-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
^^^^^ This. Totally agree. I don't want to trade my allroad since it's got the twin turbos, 6 speed and awd. It is tempting to trade for the Caddy, geez, gimme the awd and this caddy rocks. Otherwise it's kind of a 911 trade, not an audi trade.....

Old 03-01-2011, 10:57 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
i'm loving that interior and the performance is awesome on these cars. the exterior is open for debate but then again, so is the Panamera and GTR, so to each their own. those seats are sick, and interior overall seems light years ahead of the 996. congrats!

Old 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM
sebas is infamous around these parts
wow, congrats. cant wait to see your car finished. It will be insane!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:30 AM
I'll have to get some pics and a vid up

The exhaust is SICK! Really no difference in the interior, especially with the windows up, BUT outside, WOW, it could not sound better.

"Burbles" beautifully on let off and downshifting, "crackles" like he!! when you stand on her!
Thumbs up Corsa!

As far as external mods, all I went with was the Lingenfelter badges and strut tower brace, so unless you look, you never know what hit ya!

Anyhoo, thanks for all the props, I really am in love with this car!

Ill get some pics and vids up when I get back from vacation end of the month

Peace

Old 03-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
enjoy your new ride!

Old 03-07-2011, 09:30 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Really nice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Traded the P-Car for a CTS-V.