American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

What's It Worth? Rare 1987 IROC Convertible?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
This goes along with my Mullet plate on my GT. You can see some of the other plates I've had with the mullet/Joe Dirt theme.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:58 PM
steagan is infamous around these parts
Thats a great looking auto, good luck with the sale!

Old 04-24-2011, 11:44 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
I love Iroc's and have owned a couple of '89 5.7L versions and a convertible albeit with a 305ci automatic. Both Iroc's were equipped with the G92 option which is a rear gear code available for 350ci automatic cars to the best of my knowledge. I am not calling you out but would like to see a pic of the codes shown inside the glove box. Only then would I even attempt to help you with your intial post as to price.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:17 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
GL with sale. Sounds like a rare car and I hope you find a collector to take the car because you seem to really love the car and know a lot about it and I hope the future owner does the same. I respect anyone who has that much pride and passion in anything to do with cars because I am the same way. While not my favorite car I still really like them and can appreciate the person you are in regards to the car so for that I say cheers and good luck.