American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Snake Pit - Shelby Gathering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 04:20 AM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
Snake Pit - Shelby Gathering

A group of local Shelby owners got together to shoot the bull. Short video of the cars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbNRhtI4UWs

Old 05-02-2011, 12:40 PM
REX-RACER is infamous around these parts
Good stuff! I wish the weather would get descent here so I could get my Cobra cleaned up and cruising!

Any of you guys over on SVTP?

Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by REX-RACER
Good stuff! I wish the weather would get descent here so I could get my Cobra cleaned up and cruising!

Any of you guys over on SVTP?
I am. Not sure about the others. most of the guys are members at fordgt500.com

Old 05-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Cool, next time take some video's of some side by side fun.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Canderson
Cool, next time take some video's of some side by side fun.
LOL, I wasn't around for any. But will try the next time.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Looks like a very nice turnout!

Old 05-15-2011, 03:55 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
You in with this group? My friend has a slightly modified 2007 GT500 and lives about 10 minutes from where these cars gathered (Jericho Tpke & Glen Cove Rd).

Old 05-15-2011, 06:02 AM
yes, it's group from fordgt500.com

Old 05-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by stkjock
yes, it's group from fordgt500.com
My friend is an infrequent visitor and member there under the name Rich R. Please send him a PM or me over here if they GTG again.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:11 AM
I'll do what I can. However it was a posted meet on the board. There will be more posted in the Northeast section there

Old 05-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by stkjock
I'll do what I can. However it was a posted meet on the board. There will be more posted in the Northeast section there
He's not a big computer guy but I'll tell him to try and check in. Thx