American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

2011 CTS-V Black Diamond edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Truck Jam
Gotta love vented seats! I would assume those are a MUST DO in the AZ. You know you have the premier caddy tuner in CA, D3. Unless you got a smokin good deal from Hennessey I would just take it to D3 Caddy. Thats just my opinion. I have a 12 Coupe on order and should be here in about 3 weeks. First stop D3, second stop Willow Springs!

TJ
D3 is expensive for what you get, lot of stuff over priced. Just take the car to any good vette tuner and you can do a custom package for cheaper then what D3 charges an put down more power.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Truck Jam is infamous around these parts
Nope, I'll take my chances with D3. They specialize in Cadillac's. Everyone is a vette tuner, and I dont want my car tuned like a vette. Around the racetracks here in socal the D3 Cadillacs are tearin it up. I dont see any other caddies from anyone else. Plus their prices are actually pretty good considering they dont sell any junk on their site, its all top quality stuff.

TJ

Originally Posted by Surfer
D3 is expensive for what you get, lot of stuff over priced. Just take the car to any good vette tuner and you can do a custom package for cheaper then what D3 charges an put down more power.