American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Photoshoot: 2012 Challenger SRT-8 custom widebody | 22" Modulare H1 brushed/matte bla

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Photoshoot: 2012 Challenger SRT-8 custom widebody | 22" Modulare H1 brushed/matte bla

Hello all,

Check out this showstopping 2012 Challenger SRT-8 392 built by our friends at Dusold Designs in Lewisville, TX! This one-off build features a hand-built widebody conversion, matte black paint, and white leather interior with black stitching by the guys at Dusold, along with a set of custom 22” Modulare H1 3-piece wheels, done in a special reverse brushed/matte black face and brushed lip.

Enjoy the pics!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 05-11-2012, 04:53 PM
bonecrrusher is infamous around these parts
Liked it till I hit the last pics - that interior - is WHITE - holycrap.

Old 05-12-2012, 02:54 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
I like it.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:45 PM
turborye is infamous around these parts
I think matte black is played out, but in this case it works for this challenger. It looks awesome !

Old 05-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Daekwan is a jewel in the roughDaekwan is a jewel in the roughDaekwan is a jewel in the rough
Love the car, paint, interior.. but would like to see some other wheel choices on it.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM
PaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to behold
Widebody? The widebody must be subtle because I don't see the difference from stock...

Very nice though

Old 05-14-2012, 07:36 PM
GothamCayenne is infamous around these partsGothamCayenne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PaulChristian
Widebody? The widebody must be subtle because I don't see the difference from stock...

My thoughts exactly.

Very cool car, usually feel the flat black is overplayed too, but this totally works

Old 05-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
20" would've been more than sufficient imo. Nonetheless, a great car and wheels. How much is it widened?

Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
The widebody is very subtle per customer request - it was widened 3"...

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 05-15-2012, 11:51 AM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
these challengers are really starting to grow on me to the point they have been added to the list of potential new cars for next year.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:03 PM
supramn is infamous around these parts
not a fan of matte but really like this look, interior is a bit too much for me

Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I like it all. It almost looks too plain but that actually makes the car look better. Its hard to explain what I mean but bottom line is that its a very unique and awesome car. I can see the widebody when I looked and I like the fact it isnt overdone. Look behind the rear window and down at the rear quarter panel and you can see the diferences. I love the interior and Chrysler could learn from that.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:22 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Looks great. How wide are the rims and what size tires? What's the widest you can go on a stock body?

Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
One of the very few challengers that I like.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks guys!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: 2012 Challenger SRT-8 custom widebody | 22" Modulare H1 brushed/matte bla