American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

2012 Shelby, latest toy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Looks amazing in all white... Keep us posted with pics of the progress

Old 09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Now to get some wideeee wheels and beefy tires and the look will be complete!
What do you recommend for my car. I like the dark wheels and something concave would be sweet! Maybe 19x8.5 fronts and 19x11 rears so I can fit a 315 drag radial on the rear. Let me know...

Old 09-02-2012, 07:12 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Got the hood re-finished and the hood pins installed today. Picking her up this coming week and after I get a chance to give her a proper detail I will post some nicer pcitures. Here is a picture from today.

Attached Images  

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 09-02-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Got my baby back today and she is a blast! Here is the build and special thanks to BJ, Justin, Van, and Tom and Bill! TVS with the 2.4 and twin 65 idles really smooth and this blower has me very happy. The exterior treatments came out perfect to boot. No more mods till fall time and I will add a one piece drive shaft (not sure which one), an axle back for sound (not sure whch one), and a watts link with some nice adjustable lowers and upper. Here is the mod list and a couple of I phone pics from the beautiful day today here in Ohio.

Engine/Cooling
13 TVS/elbow
VMP 72lb injectors
VMP sourced FR twin 65 throttle body
VMP 2.4 billet upper pulley
VMP tune for 93
JLT 124 cold air
CR dual fan HE (painted black with Eastwood radiator paint)
Eastwood black treated OEM radiator
Roush over sized reservoir
Bob’s pass side PCV catch can assembly

Suspension/Tires
FRPP lowering springs and jounce kit
BMR rear adjustable panhard rod
Performance wheel alignment
Nitto NT555R drag radials 305/35/20

Drivetrain
MGW short throw shifter

Exterior
Tru Fiber SS hood with carbon vents
Shelby SS billet hood pin assemblies
Tru Fiber SS side scoops
13 GT500 upper/lower grill inserts
13 front spoiler
Roush side splitters
Shelby GT500 billet side cobra wing emblems
35% window tints
Side marker smoked treatment
Bob’s LED fog light bulbs and signal bulbs

Attached Images   
Old 09-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Joining the wheel game as well or keeping it stock in that department?

Old 09-06-2012, 03:14 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
very mean looking! have always liked these! going to vbox it anytime soon?

Old 09-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Joining the wheel game as well or keeping it stock in that department?
Get me some options! I would certainly be interested for the right set.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by slavik
very mean looking! have always liked these! going to vbox it anytime soon?
Thats a great idea and I was thinking about doing that now that I have my power upgrades on to my liking. Stay tuned and thanks for the kind words!

Old 09-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
What do you recommend for my car. I like the dark wheels and something concave would be sweet! Maybe 19x8.5 fronts and 19x11 rears so I can fit a 315 drag radial on the rear. Let me know...
Would you better like a mesh or for example a five-spoke setup? We are thinking matte black or titanium graphite with hand painted white centers, plus machined stripe. Would you wanna go monoblock or three piece?

I am thinking MB1's with a finish like this and a drag fitment as we did on this Corvette Z06. What do you think?

Last edited by One@D2Forged; 09-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:32 PM
That first Zo6 looks great, minus the red accents for my car. I think that I would like those and also would love to see a 5 spoke in titanium graphite in a monoblock as well. I am not sure what offsets I have or anything, but I would like to run a 19x8 front and a 19x10.5 rear so I can fit a Mickey Thompson ET Street II drag radial in 305-35-19 on the rear. What are your thoughts?

Old 09-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
Definitely got that. We take care of the offsets and make the wheel setup completely custom for what you need. Would you consinder 20/19 setup then? Here is how our five-spoke monblock wheels look like, with the desired finish as well.

D2FORGED MB2 in Titanium Graphite

Or if you'd like to go with a lighter finish we have interesting ideas regarding that as well.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the wheel options D2. I pm'd you.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:47 AM
Former Vendor
Sure thing! That's what we do ...