American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My interior is now done...almost!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Never-Enough is infamous around these partsNever-Enough is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up My interior is now done...almost!

Added some (real) carbon fiber & two-tone leather goods. Carbon fiber center console, gauge bezel pods, rear hatch handle, climate control *****, passenger ac vent bezel, shifter trim, door lock bezels & door sills.

The carbon fiber is all courtesy of a good friend of mine that owns a carbon business. You know you want some now.

The red/black leather shift boot, e-brake boot, arm rest cover w/extra padding & door pulls are courtesy of Redline Goods.

I say almost done b/c after he did all that I sent him a spare e-brake handle, button & seat back trim pieces to do so those will be in shortly.

Last edited by Never-Enough; 06-28-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:10 AM
RoadRunnerSTi is infamous around these parts
I very impressed, especially with some of the smaller less noticeable pieces you decided to do. Well done... Might have to contact you for some pieces for my C5 ZO6.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Never-Enough is infamous around these partsNever-Enough is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerSTi
I very impressed, especially with some of the smaller less noticeable pieces you decided to do. Well done... Might have to contact you for some pieces for my C5 ZO6.
I look forward to it!

Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Fixed links

Old 06-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Looks good really! Any exterior mods coming up?

Old 06-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Looks good really! Any exterior mods coming up?
Already have done some. Tint, side markers, spoiler, wheels, emblems, painted calipers & grill. Planning on doing front splitter, rear diffuser, hood & a couple other pieces later.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Looks fresh! Any new wheel ideas coming up?

Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Looks fresh! Any new wheel ideas coming up?
The wheels are done. These wheels were not stock.