American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My pictures of the Corvette C7.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 AM
hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !
I never liked American styling but boy, this one is right on the mark. It's modern , super-car styling, the interior is very up-scale now and a great engine. Possibly no bad seals or Pentosin sloshing around, an engine that is going to last and can be cost effectively replaced. GM raised the bar with this one. And the price is fingerlickin' good! I will have a test drive for sure.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:21 PM
2112 is infamous around these parts
Ford Die Hard here;

Love it.

Doesn't look like the angry insect on steroids look so common on today's supercars. Can't wait to see the ZR1.

Old 02-03-2013, 04:05 PM
TractControlOff is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 2112
Ford Die Hard here;

Love it.

Doesn't look like the angry insect on steroids look so common on today's supercars. Can't wait to see the ZR1.
They have lots of options with the ZR1. They could supercharge or turbocharge the 6.2L LT1 or go back to the 5.5L V8 they were developing originally and use forced induction on that. Either way, 650 HP+ should be attainable and make it a Ferrari F12 competitor, by means of performance and looks.

Related: I hope the C7 Z06 gets a 7L naturally aspirated V8, and if GM really wanted to go crazy, bring back the L88 name with a supercharged version of the 7L engine.

Last edited by TractControlOff; 02-03-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:54 AM
cs s60 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Protein
I know from reading online and magazine reviews that my opinion is in the minority, but I think the styling of this new Corvette is extremely disappointing. To me the car looks as if the design team gathered all the styling accents they could possibly think of and packed every last one of them on the car with absolutely no thought about how it would look or flow all together. I count 12 different angles of body work on the hood and front end alone. The taillights are over stylized and won't age well, and the 4 pipes all scrunched together look like a Transformer toy to me. It just seems overdone and tacky. Really a far cry from the smooth simple lines of the C6. I'll be passing on this one.

I agree. To me the front end looks like a new Viper, the interior isn't too far off either, and I'm tired of the angled lines for the DRLs. I hope it looks better in person, but to me the rear is horrible.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Love all the shots, thanks again for sharing.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
I like it - I think it looks really good.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:48 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
STUNNING really... the rear end is nice... I don't think it's overstyled or anything, lights look modern. Saw the photoshops with the round lights... look olds/bland... this car is modern

Old 02-20-2013, 03:32 PM
customgtp is infamous around these parts
As always a really sharp car!!