American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My pictures of the Corvette C7.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Hurley1 is infamous around these parts
My pictures of the Corvette C7.

I was able to attend the Detroit auto show on Monday afternoon and spent about an hour with the new C7! I took around 100 pictures, these are a few of my favorites! I LOVE the car and cannot wait to buy one!

Attached Images        
Old 01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
love it

Old 01-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
Great pics

Old 01-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pictures.

The gray C7 seems to have more tire to fender gap than the red C7. Is the red C7 lower than the gray C7 or do they both need to be lowered about 2" to get rid of the gap.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Slowcart
Thanks for the pictures.

The gray C7 seems to have more tire to fender gap than the red C7. Is the red C7 lower than the gray C7 or do they both need to be lowered about 2" to get rid of the gap.
I think the Red one has Z51, and the grey might be a base so that could be the difference.

Hurley....you coming back to the vette world or sticking with the Italians?

Old 01-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Hurley1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 1 slow 97
I think the Red one has Z51, and the grey might be a base so that could be the difference.

Hurley....you coming back to the vette world or sticking with the Italians?
Vette world.....

Old 01-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Looks awesome.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Awesome pics!! I think this car is going to look awesome in person.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Protein is infamous around these parts
I know from reading online and magazine reviews that my opinion is in the minority, but I think the styling of this new Corvette is extremely disappointing. To me the car looks as if the design team gathered all the styling accents they could possibly think of and packed every last one of them on the car with absolutely no thought about how it would look or flow all together. I count 12 different angles of body work on the hood and front end alone. The taillights are over stylized and won't age well, and the 4 pipes all scrunched together look like a Transformer toy to me. It just seems overdone and tacky. Really a far cry from the smooth simple lines of the C6. I'll be passing on this one.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Rodbuster is infamous around these parts
I think the rear end would have looked cleaner with round taillights. When is this car going to be available?

Old 01-27-2013, 05:32 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Nice pics, love the new look and can't wait to see them in person.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
spectacular pics! thanks for sharing

Old 01-28-2013, 06:30 PM
hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !
They have w WINNER by the TAIL. So now let's hope the Dealers are not fukking this up with their " little "surcharge" or "price adjustment" AKA gauging. I will be looking at that car should I have to buy something new or different. Some folks at Porsche NA are having a sleepless night or two!

Old 01-30-2013, 02:19 AM
tazracing is infamous around these parts
You can count on surcharge until full production ramps up. Production is not due to start until the 3Q this year so probably summer 2014 before you can get one "at sticker"

Old 01-31-2013, 09:04 PM
TractControlOff is infamous around these parts
I think it looks amazing. I bet it's even more striking in person. And I'm willing to bet this drives much better than a C6, too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My pictures of the Corvette C7.