American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

A very fast domestic exotic (OT)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:30 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
A very fast domestic exotic (OT)

This (sounds to be modded) Ford GT is badass...I know some of y'all would love this car. Think about that sti losing to that 1000cc bike by 5 cars and then getting *** raped for 30 buslengths by the GT. THAT ****ER IS MOVING...if it's the GT that I've been hearing about on the net it has a chip pulley and recently just added headers...word is it's making 650rwhp on a mustang dyno w/ the headers and 630rwhp w/o.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....21CAFC1A4D&p=0

BTW the first part of the vid is a very fast Sti racing bikes and other cars...if you want to skip ahead, go to 2:12 in the vid.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Where can I find a Ford GT like that . . . to own?

Craig

Old 01-27-2006, 01:02 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
Craig...you crack me up. lol I think they are in the south somewhere...

Old 01-27-2006, 01:29 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Craig
Where can I find a Ford GT like that . . . to own?

Craig
Hi Craig..I tried calling you on Tuesday. I will be in town with the turbo all weekend if you want to give the cars a run....

Old 01-27-2006, 01:37 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Hi Craig..I tried calling you on Tuesday. I will be in town with the turbo all weekend if you want to give the cars a run....
My car is currently in limp mode pending a new MAF (see Enzo thread). Moreover, the car is scheduled to be loaded on a truck and shipped to Arizona on Friday for head work, new cams, new pistons, tranny work, new intercoolers, and a few other goodies. I need all the help I can get to stay within eyesight of you. My car should be finished in a couple of weeks. Lets line them up then.

Craig

Old 01-27-2006, 02:09 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Craig
My car is currently in limp mode pending a new MAF (see Enzo thread). Moreover, the car is scheduled to be loaded on a truck and shipped to Arizona on Friday for head work, new cams, new pistons, tranny work, new intercoolers, and a few other goodies. I need all the help I can get to stay within eyesight of you. My car should be finished in a couple of weeks. Lets line them up then.

Craig
Just read the Enzo thread...very nice
Good luck with all the work, I would love to run the cars once Todd is finished with your beast...

Old 01-27-2006, 03:12 AM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
that is one of my good friends and neighbor, Joe's car. If you recall, he had the Twin Supercharged Diablo that burned to the ground, there was a post about it when it happened. He has this and also a Red KLEEMANN SL65. Anyways, that Ford GT is extremely fast. It has the an ECU Upgrade, Pulley, and Ford Racing Long Tube headers straight out the back. It is louder than a Nascar, and put around 720 to the wheels with the new MAF. The car is geared so long that it has pulled everything from Hayabusa's to 900+RWHP Supras on the highway. The car is WAY faster than our Carrera GT, and it isnt even done being modded. He has the 3.3L supercharger coming for it, and after that it should be close to 850-900 at the wheels at least. Anyways, heres a pic of me and him, right before he repeatedly put about 45 cars on me from 40-140.

Old 01-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Banned
lithium is infamous around these parts
nice GT, pulled a 900rwhp supra on the HGW huh? Doesnt sound like a 900rwhp supra to me. Regardless, what does he trap any idea?

Old 01-27-2006, 07:55 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
crazy..........

Old 01-27-2006, 08:01 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
His Mercedes is fast as **** too. I met Joe about 6 mo ago before he had the GT. He will be at Cars for the Cure next week with it. Ill get pics.

Old 01-27-2006, 11:45 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lithium
nice GT, pulled a 900rwhp supra on the HGW huh? Doesnt sound like a 900rwhp supra to me. Regardless, what does he trap any idea?
Yea seriously, Ford GT's are quick and his seems faster than the ordinary obviously, but from the videos it didnt look that fast to be beating 900+RWHP supras or anything close to there

Old 01-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned
just to clarify, REAL 900rwhp supras trap between 145 and 155 mph, thats veyron territory. It takes a 800rwhp supra to walk a busa, i know from fist hand experience, but that mostly depends on the rider. I am guessing he raced a bunch of 700rwhp supras.

Old 01-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
the reason he isable to pull cars with plenty more HP than him is gearing for the most part, and maybe a little bit of aerodynamics. We have videos of this car pulling Hayabusa's top end, and in the video you saw, he was pegging his MAF, so he wasn't making close to full power. That T/A he raced traps mid-high 130's, and I was with Joe once when he pulled about 7 cars on him from 40 roll to over 130. His car should be trapping in the 140's very easily, and has most definetely pulled on over 800HP supras. Sad to say, there hasn't been a car in this city that has pulled on him. But once again, this is all because of his gearing. My E55 shifted from second to third and third to fourth when he was in the middle of third gear. The car just doesn't stop pulling. Let me try to get more vids.

Old 01-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by renntech36
the reason he isable to pull cars with plenty more HP than him is gearing for the most part, and maybe a little bit of aerodynamics. We have videos of this car pulling Hayabusa's top end, and in the video you saw, he was pegging his MAF, so he wasn't making close to full power. That T/A he raced traps mid-high 130's, and I was with Joe once when he pulled about 7 cars on him from 40 roll to over 130. His car should be trapping in the 140's very easily, and has most definetely pulled on over 800HP supras. Sad to say, there hasn't been a car in this city that has pulled on him. But once again, this is all because of his gearing. My E55 shifted from second to third and third to fourth when he was in the middle of third gear. The car just doesn't stop pulling. Let me try to get more vids.
He is pulling busas top end because a bike will always have a huge aerodynamical dissadvantage as the speed goes up. Like i said he might have pulled on a 700rwhp supra (800hp) like you just stated, a 900+ rwhp supra would make him a new ******* no matter what the speed is. Tell him to bring the car to texas this year to the meet, there will be plenty of cars to run, including 1400RWHP street supras

Old 01-27-2006, 10:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by renntech36
Please get some more video's up

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: A very fast domestic exotic (OT)