American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

2008 Supercharged Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 10:21 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
how much do the aps kits cost? they don't list prices on their site.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:35 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Whats the source for that statistic? Thats crazy!
Just when i was about to post i cant find the damn info ANYWHERE on Fchat again ha, i just found it. My fault, its 31% total rate that was reported, and this was a little bit ago, could be more now?

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...=Z06+Liability

Old 02-20-2007, 11:30 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95
I think the APS TT kit of the C6 is prally around 6-7 grand....that would be my guess.

From what i know, they make GREAT stuff too....id do it if i had a C6 laying around the house

Old 02-21-2007, 06:18 AM
DevilZ is infamous around these parts
This will be on my list of cars to get.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:55 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I think the APS TT kit of the C6 is prally around 6-7 grand....that would be my guess.

From what i know, they make GREAT stuff too....id do it if i had a C6 laying around the house
I dont think its that cheap.

Old 02-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Pepper Brooks is infamous around these parts
My God that thing best come with a mandatory driver training course. No way the average driver can handle that thing. I hate to imagine what happens when a 17 year old gets one of these, has a few pops, and ... That is just so much power in the hands of the untrained. Hell I am not sure I would even want to drive that thing and I am a pretty seasoned driver.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:40 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Of course 650hp sounds great and all, but at a 100-120k price point power isn't everything. Especially since most tuners can turn just about any sports car into a 600hp+ monster with FI. At this price range the craftsmanship and quality control will have to be top notch to steal buyers at this level.

Old 02-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
id rather get an APS Twin Turbo kit for a regular C6 and put down like 700whp for WAY less money

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/corvette/c6.htm

wow i just noticed that you sold your car...
i dont have mine neither but dang...

i will take "blue devil" over moded c6 just because i like stock cars (lightly moded is fine too).

Old 02-24-2007, 07:19 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Have you guys seen this?!?!?!

Take a look at the pictures here: http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/CorvetteSS/

Read the article here:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/22/s...rvette-ss-pic/

Chevy is requesting pictures be removed. Guy who took the pictures is allready in jail! At least one thing is true, the car exsists!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:48 PM
DevilZ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by deputydog95
For the C5 or the C6? I can get the any info you want on the APS.

BTW I have the APS Twin Turbo system on my car.

She's smoother than stock and runs like a world of wonders.

APS is definitely on another level as far as the completeness, quality, and performance of their products go. Only thing is because they are in Australia, customer support blows hard.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:30 AM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by daedalus
Have you guys seen this?!?!?!

Take a look at the pictures here: http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/CorvetteSS/

Read the article here:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/22/s...rvette-ss-pic/

Chevy is requesting pictures be removed. Guy who took the pictures is allready in jail! At least one thing is true, the car exsists!

WOW, wonder if its all a hoax?

Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Banned
TommyBahama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
Of course 650hp sounds great and all, but at a 100-120k price point power isn't everything. Especially since most tuners can turn just about any sports car into a 600hp+ monster with FI. At this price range the craftsmanship and quality control will have to be top notch to steal buyers at this level.
yeah but when you give your car to a tuner odds are you are voiding the warranty on 70k car.

i wouldnt mind owning the SS z06, not like anyone will be able to see me driving it.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:24 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
id rather get an APS Twin Turbo kit for a regular C6 and put down like 700whp for WAY less money

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/corvette/c6.htm

APS is quality stuff. I like your idea!

Old 03-05-2007, 03:06 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Just when i was about to post i cant find the damn info ANYWHERE on Fchat again ha, i just found it. My fault, its 31% total rate that was reported, and this was a little bit ago, could be more now?

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...=Z06+Liability
To add to this thought. The viper has more new owners killed with-in the first 30 days of ownership than any other car.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gunther
To add to this thought. The viper has more new owners killed with-in the first 30 days of ownership than any other car.
Wow that's crazy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Supercharged Z06