American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

427 Small Block video. 1500hp or 1070hp on pump gas.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:44 AM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
427 Small Block video. 1500hp or 1070hp on pump gas.

This is the builder(Nelson racing) of the engine in my Camaro. He is doing amazing things with small blocks.

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/v...SBTT06HIGH.wmv

Old 04-05-2007, 12:49 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet lord almighty! That is.............well I want one, thats about it haha. Toss that thing in my Mustang, and call it a day.

-Markus-

Old 04-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Abraham996 is infamous around these parts
Yeah that thing is nuts. No end to that power!

Old 04-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
This does little to disprove my theory that everything is better with a turbocharger.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
hot damn...

Old 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
melsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura about
thats alot of oil leaking out to that thing

Old 04-11-2007, 02:11 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AaronK
This is the builder(Nelson racing) of the engine in my Camaro. He is doing amazing things with small blocks.

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/v...SBTT06HIGH.wmv
Some great videos on that site. Nice *** BTW!

Old 04-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
bah repost... I put that up months ago.

Tom happens to be a buddy of mine, and such I have posted a few of his vids.

Cool video none the less.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:23 AM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Vicious
bah repost... I put that up months ago.

Tom happens to be a buddy of mine, and such I have posted a few of his vids.

Cool video none the less.
It belongs in this section don't you think? Tom built the engine for my Camaro, looking forward to working with him again on a future project.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Never said it was in the wrong section, just that the video had already been posted up many moons ago.

doesn't matter either way.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Point is, it is now in the right section.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
What does the 427 TT cost?

Old 04-14-2007, 12:29 AM
My guess is probably $30-35k

Old 04-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hossfly
What does the 427 TT cost?
I was just going to post the exact same question.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Zippy
I was just going to post the exact same question.
and will it fit in a 911?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 427 Small Block video. 1500hp or 1070hp on pump gas.