Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Kahn Design bodykit for DB9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
Kahn Design bodykit for DB9

Anyone interested in a Kahn Design body kit for the DB9?? It is a pretty nice looking kit. I would love to see one done up close..

Old 06-17-2008, 10:59 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
wow, very aggressive, but not bad

Old 06-17-2008, 11:54 PM
DynamicMotoring is infamous around these parts
I think we need more people on the board willing to go all out on cars like this. Few people in the US seem to be into this level of customizing, its usually only in Europe. It explains why companies like Novitec and IMSA dont do so well in the US.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:04 AM
yohanthestud is infamous around these parts
i like it

Old 06-18-2008, 01:38 AM
RT8_M3 is infamous around these partsRT8_M3 is infamous around these parts
Wow, looks good to me.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:50 AM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
See I go all out on all of my cars. Every car in my signature has a ridiculous amount of mods on it

Old 06-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DynamicMotoring
I think we need more people on the board willing to go all out on cars like this. Few people in the US seem to be into this level of customizing, its usually only in Europe. It explains why companies like Novitec and IMSA dont do so well in the US.
I think it's the opposite. While I see all these high-end cars being customized on US boards, I very rarely see something like that done over here. I can recall a RR Sport w/ wheels, a Techart Magnum, an M5 w/ wheels and one sick M6, of which the same owner just traded it for a new M3 and modded that too. Otherwise, it's just another 94 Golf GTI with lexus-tails, ugly cheap wheels and an 18-yo boy in it with way too loud music.

They are extremely rare here, the modding culture is way larger in the US.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:35 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Looks good.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Michael 996TT is infamous around these parts
I like this a lot more than the Mansory kit ... might look good on Vantage too ?

Old 06-18-2008, 05:48 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Cheaper alternative to the DBS that I actually like

Old 06-18-2008, 09:44 AM
DynamicMotoring is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dutchie
I think it's the opposite. While I see all these high-end cars being customized on US boards, I very rarely see something like that done over here. I can recall a RR Sport w/ wheels, a Techart Magnum, an M5 w/ wheels and one sick M6, of which the same owner just traded it for a new M3 and modded that too. Otherwise, it's just another 94 Golf GTI with lexus-tails, ugly cheap wheels and an 18-yo boy in it with way too loud music.

They are extremely rare here, the modding culture is way larger in the US.
Thats because youre in the Netherlands Europe seems to be pretty conservative, but Novitec and IMSA sell far more kits in Europe than in the US.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
clean kit, those wheels look huge

Old 06-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DynamicMotoring
Thats because youre in the Netherlands Europe seems to be pretty conservative, but Novitec and IMSA sell far more kits in Europe than in the US.
I think you are right. When I check this Dutch car-spotting site www.autogespot.com (not intended as spam, no affiliation, just to check carpics, maybe you are on it yourself ) Holland doesn't have that much. But hey, the most rare kits are only found in Monaco, St Tropez and such places. Not really accurate too.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
neilwight is infamous around these parts
i think its somewhat too fussy for my liking, especially the sides. the angles seem to run counter to the lines of the car though i can see why some would go for it to "toughen" their rides

Old 06-20-2008, 01:46 PM
alex@wheelexperts is infamous around these parts
Its a great looking kit, but pretty pricey...

The Kahn DB9-S package (front, sides & rear) Retail for - $13,650...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kahn Design bodykit for DB9