Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Insurance quote question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 05:24 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Idrvslo
Speak of the devil, allstate just got back to me.. 2600 fullcoverage for a year! That's sounds perfect it's actually half of what I thought. Thanks for all your help. I guess I'll start shopping now!
You from Freeport, LI? I'm in Northern Nassau. Anyway, I just picked up "recreation" vehicle insurance (mileage limits) from American Modern out of Ohio. The premium was almost half of what I was paying through MetLife and it's on the more expensive DB9 and not a V8. I'm paying less than 2K now for the year.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:01 AM
XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Red Devil
You from Freeport, LI? I'm in Northern Nassau. Anyway, I just picked up "recreation" vehicle insurance (mileage limits) from American Modern out of Ohio. The premium was almost half of what I was paying through MetLife and it's on the more expensive DB9 and not a V8. I'm paying less than 2K now for the year.
Same here.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
I try to drive mine every day, so mileage limits don't work. Of course, given the way this winter has gone its gotten a few days off, but I've still put more mileage on it than my "winter car".

To understand the stupidity in New Jersey, when I wen to add a second car so that I didn't have to drive the Aston in bad weather, Travelers wanted to INCREASE the cost of insuring the Aston. So I used that as a clue to look elsewhere and ended up with State Farm, which had better prices all around.

Its tough to compare prices because of the large variation depending on state, area, multi-car and multi-ploicy discounts, etc. You really just have to compare the options for yourself.