Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New aston martin dealer for atlanta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 PM
NIBV8 is infamous around these parts
New aston martin dealer for atlanta

I received official word from Aston Martin that Motorcars of Georgia will be the new AM dealership. They are Atlanta's Lamborghini and Spyker dealer as well.

Their address is 7865 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Michael 996TT is infamous around these parts
FYI - While on the subject the dealer listed on the AM web site in San Diego is no more ... dealership next doo0r said they (Jag & AM) closed, did not move (?)

Old 03-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
FYI - While on the subject the dealer listed on the AM web site in San Diego is no more ... dealership next doo0r said they (Jag & AM) closed, did not move (?)
I remember seeing a message from someone in that area that said a different dealership was taking over in San Diego. If you search around the AM forums you should be able to find it.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Savile Row is infamous around these parts
New Dealer for Atlanta

Yes the name is Motor Cars of Georgia. They are the dealer for Lotus as well. I have heard good things about them. The issue supposedly got started when AM corporate told Aston Martin of Atl to build a standalone facility and in this economy, they did not want to. Motor Cars of Ga, as far as I can tell, has no plans to build a standalone facility for AM, at least for now. I could be wrong. Perhaps Ferrari did not want Aston Martin in the same building/facility which was the situation at the old Aston Martin of Atl. Honestly, I love my AM but without dealer support, after awhile I probably would have traded for a Ferrari. I cannot imagine having the closest dealer 4 to 5 hours away. So this is all good news...