Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

vantage alloys n400 or dbs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 05:57 PM
billy1 is infamous around these parts
vantage alloys n400 or dbs?

hi guys need your help, recently bought a Vantage v8 Roadster, iv had the guys a paramount performance remap the car, bought larini cats and know looking to change the wheels!

I really like the N400 alloys i love the graphite look and even the DBS style in graphite! but these to buy from the dealer are a bomb! wanted to know if anyone knew of any reps or brands that give that very similar look (oem)? if not im thinking to get these http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1552263.htm
only issue i have they are in 20" and am worried if they will fit ok?? also these seem to have the black inside rather then the graphite so not sure if they will look cheap?? any opinions would be great!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-30-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:15 PM
fsdell is infamous around these parts
No problem for 20", I hv change to 20" for month and work prefect.

Attached Images  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks need to find a nice set of wheels now! liked the forgester F14 but got a 3 month waiting list

Old 04-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by billy1
hi guys need your help, recently bought a Vantage v8 Roadster, iv had the guys a paramount performance remap the car, bought larini cats and know looking to change the wheels!

I really like the N400 alloys i love the graphite look and even the DBS style in graphite! but these to buy from the dealer are a bomb! wanted to know if anyone knew of any reps or brands that give that very similar look (oem)? if not im thinking to get these http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1552263.htm
only issue i have they are in 20" and am worried if they will fit ok?? also these seem to have the black inside rather then the graphite so not sure if they will look cheap?? any opinions would be great!
Did you get your cats from Paramount?

Old 04-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Didnt get the cats from paramount i dont think they do larini cats but do miltek 200 cell ones, someone was selling theirs so i bought them off them just waiting for delivery and find someone to install them.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Didnt get the cats from paramount i dont think they do larini cats but do miltek 200 cell ones, someone was selling theirs so i bought them off them just waiting for delivery and find someone to install them.
No worries, just interested. Paramount sells a lot of RSC stuff!

Old 04-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Guys iv just got hold of oem DBS alloys but need to buy tires!! wondering if anyone knew what tire size will fit ok on the vantage which will fill up the arches without lowering the car. 8.5j front 11j rear, im thinking 245/35/20 front and 305/30/20 rear will these fit or 295/30/20?

Attached Images  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Guys iv just got hold of oem DBS alloys but need to buy tires!! wondering if anyone knew what tire size will fit ok on the vantage which will fill up the arches without lowering the car. 8.5j front 11j rear, im thinking 245/35/20 front and 305/30/20 rear will these fit or 295/30/20?
Hey Billy, how much do the DBS alloys go for in the market? Not through the dealer but in general, I couldn't find any on ebay to see how much they are..

Old 04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
wheels go for about £3500, they were rare to find! I put the word out that i was looking for a set and someone came through, if anyone else happens too i can let you or anyone else know if your interested.

Back to the earlier question anyone got suggestions on tire sizes need help