Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Who's going to the NY Auto Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 10:26 AM
cshsia is infamous around these parts
Who's going to the NY Auto Show

I know this is probably better suited for the NY Tristate section, but I spoke with AM:LI last week, and they told me which cars are going to be at the event, looks to be exciting.

DBS Carbon Black Edition
Rapide
Vantage in Gulf Livery (which has been on display for a while now at AM:LI)

I'll probably be there Saturday, not sure if I want to haul my DSLR gear with me to the event.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:45 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
ill be there friday most likely...also have not decided on if i want to bring my dslr gear with me as well..

Old 03-31-2010, 10:53 AM
cshsia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by slavik
ill be there friday most likely...also have not decided on if i want to bring my dslr gear with me as well..
Ah, you're the guy taking pics of the white Superleggera 3 weeks ago. Lol, my "gear" definitely weighs less than yours. Only got one lens and a flash.

I still remember drooling at the white Aston Martin Vantage back in 2006 at the NY Auto Show, asking silly questions behind the barrier. It's still a bit unreal how I actually own one now

Old 04-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I was there last night (Wed.) at a Porsche event. Even though we were on the show floor, they had lots of setting up still going on and we didn't get to see much more than what we walked by or were surrounded by. The Manhattan Motorcars display had a bunch of nice things including a Spyker coupe, Lotus Evora (pleasant surprise) and the Balboni Gallardo. We also saw the R8 convertible, some RR/Bentley stuff and Lexus LF-A. If it works out I'll get back there one night next week or hope that one of you guys posts good pic's.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Shooting for Sunday. Less crowds to fight through on Easter Sunday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.