Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Spacers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Michael 996TT is infamous around these parts
The pictures Stuart posted for me (Thank you) are with 15MM front and back - car is lowered too. The angle is a little hard to project in these shots, you could go 20 MM and that would bring it out to the very edge of the wheel well/lip - I think over sized tires might rub if your car was also lowered.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
vantagedriver is infamous around these parts
Perfect...! I want them as soon as possible ... Stuart, pls pm me with details.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 PM
vince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nice
how many millimeters? 10, 15 or 20 ?

Originally Posted by Stuart@RSC
Okay Guys & Gals. Some Pics from Mr. Cobb.

Before:

After:

Old 06-09-2010, 06:41 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Alright, those look great. So when can these get shipped out?

Old 06-09-2010, 11:34 PM
setoffives is infamous around these parts
Would love to see a few more pics from further back but I've seen enough, I think they do exactly what I am after. I'm on the list for a deposit, if anyone else is thinking about it lets make it happen together very soon. Just got the ECU put back in today and I am lovin it so far!

Old 06-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Is there a need to perform an alignment after the install for any reason and is there any different wear pattern on the tires as a result?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 PM
mightyanxious is infamous around these parts
I'm in. How about a Super Charger group buy while we're at it.........

Old 06-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mightyanxious
I'm in. How about a Super Charger group buy while we're at it.........
Tell you what, everyone who buys a set of spacers can have a complimentary supercharger....

Can you email me at: Stuart@RSCTuning.com with your name, address, phone number and I will add you to the list.

We've got enough now to make this worthwhile so will take deposits off everyone and get the project moving.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Update

Stuart, any update or details on the spacers project?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
You beat me to the punch! - my Monday morning list of 'things to do' says 'Spacers Update'

We have been able to use the set of spacers from Mike's car which had been finely machined in a couple of places as an accurate pattern to put these into construction. Wheel studs have been ordered in +17.8mm size and will be shipping to us in a few days. We will likely be processing the remainder of the payment ($500 + shipping) late this week/early next week, and shipping orders mid-late next week if all goes smoothly.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor
Hi Everyone,

Another quick update. I am now being given a completion date of Thursday for the spacers themselves. Was hoping to ship this week - sorry.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Any updates on the shipping?

Old 08-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by markesq
Any updates on the shipping?
Hi Mark. Sorry, we've been really **** on this.

The spacers are finished, they are ready to go. I'm still waiting for studs to be delivered. If you recall, the studs are a very unusual shoulder size/thread pitch and we had a lot of difficulty sourcing them originally. Our supplier is a small company and we ran into the unexpected situation of them firstly being closed for the holidays, and now having to collate our order from multiple warehouse locations instead of one.

I was on the phone to them today and expect to have some more accurate information soon. We're not far off now guys, sorry for the runaround and thanks for your patience. Hopefully it will all be worth it once these are installed and you've got the flush you're looking for!

Old 08-25-2010, 04:29 PM
noladb9 is infamous around these parts
What kind of dog is that?

Old 08-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by noladb9
What kind of dog is that?
Pardon me?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spacers