Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2007 Vantage: Modulare/RSC/H&R/N400/Smoked

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
2007 Vantage: Modulare/RSC/H&R/N400/Smoked

Just wanted to share some pics of my buddy's vantage. We did this project in about a month's time and few select mods make this car look absolutely beautiful! These cars are truly pieces of art

The mods are:

20" Modulare M14 w/ Nitto Invo
RSC super sport exhaust
Painted brake calipers (Porsche Speed Yellow)
N400 skirts
H&R springs
Smoked lights

Thoughts/criticisms welcomed.

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 06-05-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Who would criticize that?!
Your buddy has great taste.
Luv it!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Thanks for posting, its what I've basically been photoshopping all week. Looks spectacular.

Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 PM
mingso is infamous around these parts
very tastefully done.wheels and suspension make the car so much meaner congrat btw what are the specs on those wheels and tyres

Old 06-05-2010, 09:27 PM
eatnow is infamous around these parts
I like everything except for the smoked tail lights. The rear wheels also look just a tad bit pushed out too far. Overall very nice! Love the wheels, yellow calipers and the side skirts.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:35 AM
khalid is infamous around these parts
like the wheels and tires not a fan of the tail lights

Old 06-06-2010, 07:14 AM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Looks great. The only think I might change is the rear tires look too small for the rims.

How much did the springs lower the car?

I have a set of the springs sitting in my garage but I am afraid it will make the car too low.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:10 PM
fsdell is infamous around these parts
nice

Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by markesq
Looks great. The only think I might change is the rear tires look too small for the rims.

How much did the springs lower the car?

I have a set of the springs sitting in my garage but I am afraid it will make the car too low.
It might be the pictures but the tires are pretty beefy. I think it's the best combo to ensure the same rolling diameter.

The springs were H&R and it lowered the car about 0.75 inches.

Edwin

Old 06-06-2010, 03:13 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Ya, could be the angle.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
Looks Awesome.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:16 PM
XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eatnow
I like everything except for the smoked tail lights. The rear wheels also look just a tad bit pushed out too far. Overall very nice! Love the wheels, yellow calipers and the side skirts.

Agree on the rear wheels...too far outboard

Old 06-07-2010, 09:23 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Very nicely done. I love the Vantage. The wheels look perfectly flush in the 2nd to last picture

Old 06-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Agree on the rear wheels...too far outboard
I personally think that one of the best features on the vantage are the pronounced curves of the car and the wide rear, which plays perfectly for the very slight poking rear as it compliments that (of course, all in my opinion).

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Edwin

Old 06-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the business Edwin!!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Vantage: Modulare/RSC/H&R/N400/Smoked