Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Aston Martin service in San Diego

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
orangegrower is infamous around these parts
New Aston Martin service in San Diego

I just had my Aston serviced at the new Aston Martin Service Center in San Diego. As some of you might know San Diego has been without a dedicated Aston service facility since the dealership closed in San Diego. Although John is not a factory service facility he has many years experience working for Aston and has a wall full of factory training diplomas. I found John to be extremely knowledgeable and personable and just an all around nice guy. Here is his contact information.

******ADMIN EDIT

Old 06-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
[quote=orangegrower;2876042]I just had my Aston serviced at the new Aston Martin Service Center in San Diego. As some of you might know San Diego has been without a dedicated Aston service facility since the dealership closed in San Diego. Although John is not a factory service facility he has many years experience working for Aston and has a wall full of factory training diplomas. I found John to be extremely knowledgeable and personable and just an all around nice guy. Here is his contact information.

John Ryan

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience, and it doesn't surprise me one bit. John is 'one of the good guys' and I'm really glad he's taken the plunge and started up on his own. There must be enough AM owners who were left in the lurch when the dealership closed down who need factory-trained servicing.

John is also an authorized RSC dealer, and we're going to be announcing some more information on this thread https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ce-center.html pretty soon regarding his grand opening.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:44 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Do we have to get spammed on this board?

Old 10-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by seattle_sun
Do we have to get spammed on this board?
Good useful information on Aston Martin service is not spam. San Diego has lost its dealership and good factory trained techs being available again in the county is not spam. Get a life.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:33 AM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Let's see, the last 2 posts are by two "people" whose only posts (one post each) are advertising this guy's place. I doubt that many people go to the trouble of signing up to this forum just to post some updated info or to chime in, "...he's the best.".

I'm glad that you found a good mechanic to service your car, but most of us don't live in San Diego. If someone wants a good tech in San Diego, they'll either post the question or do a search.

No reason to bring up his info every month and no reason to get so pissy.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Let's see, the last 2 posts are by two "people" whose only posts (one post each) are advertising this guy's place. I doubt that many people go to the trouble of signing up to this forum just to post some updated info or to chime in, "...he's the best.".

I'm glad that you found a good mechanic to service your car, but most of us don't live in San Diego. If someone wants a good tech in San Diego, they'll either post the question or do a search.

If you don't live in San Diego and don't want to hear about available service here then don't read a post entitled "New Aston Martin service in San Diego"

Old 10-30-2010, 09:51 AM
If he wants to advertise, he should be a board sponsor.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:07 AM
If he wants to advertise, he should be a board sponsor.
Oh I did not realize you were a board moderator.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:08 PM
2002VV is infamous around these parts

Well, I did.

Old 10-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !

I tend to agree. This is an old thread that was resurrected just to promote a non board sponsor.