Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12 Vantage Carbon Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 06:41 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaymoney
OK, let's clear some air. The V12 Vantage is coming in the fall to the USA. I have given a deposit and chosen colors. It's coming. The price is just shy of 180K. My car is optioned to about 188K. Trust me.
Thank you (and others) for the clarification. You are going to have one of my favorite cars. If you don't post pics, I will find you, and pimp slap you.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Michael 996TT is infamous around these parts
Jaymoney - Can not wait to hear your impressions - v12 vs v8 !!! Best of luck on quick delivery ...

Old 06-23-2010, 04:50 PM
noladb9 is infamous around these parts
I just got back from the UK and did the Performance Driving Course at Millbrook with one other "student" whose car of choice was the V12V. I have a DB9, so that's what I was driving. But the V12V is an amazing car in person with an awesome sound. It was barely off the manufacturing line as I think it had less than 200 miles on it. The other person was extremely impressed with its performance when we were all done, admittedly far exceeding his expectations. His other cars include a 599, a Noble, other Ferrari's, MB's and so on. He was very much a sports car person vs. a GT person and he was really blown away by the V12V. He had recently returned an R8 and cancelled his order for the R8V10 and a MB SLS and chose the V12V instead. When it was all said and done, he was very glad he went with the Aston instead.

Side note - if you ever have a chance to visit the UK, do the course at Millbrook. It is unbelievable and it doesn't matter how experienced of a driver you are...just getting the opportunity to drive on the multiple tracks at Millbrook is more than worth it.