Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Wheels on an AMV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 02:57 AM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Guys both of your cars look great - Congrats!

M13 -

Perhaps I'll see you around Toronto one of these days. Bunch of us meet up at Weston & HWY 7 every Friday Night - 10pm til late. Drop by and say hi.

Tahoe M3 -

Your wheels suit the colour of your car great!! Have you lowered the car also?

Old 01-16-2012, 01:06 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
Crazy thread bump, but was wondering if M13 is on stock suspension...

Old 01-16-2012, 08:58 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Those p40s look sick

Old 01-17-2012, 01:32 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
HRE really did nail the offset down perfectly on the V8Vs. Even my Rennens came out astonishingly well (they ended up on a db9). I have a few pics somewhere ... Need to locate them (incase anybody wants to compare).

Car looks amazing! My only critique would be the front license plate .

Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
HRE nailed my offsets.

Attached Images   
Old 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
definitely one of my favorite wheels for the V8V..!

Old 01-24-2012, 06:11 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Curtis
Those wheels look great! You should be able to find aftermarket chrome lug nuts to fit. Look for 14 x 20 in 1.75" length in 3/4" hex head and conical/cone seat.
We are talking lug bolts correct?

Old 01-24-2012, 07:36 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zambono
We are talking lug bolts correct?
Why do you keep saying lug bolts over and over in almost every post on wheels? He's talking about lug nuts...pretty straigthforward

Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
very simple, because I have bolts and I don't see why others would have nuts unless their whole setup has been changed previously.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
very simple, because I have bolts and I don't see why others would have nuts unless their whole setup has been changed previously.
No one has bolts. All AMs have lug nuts as OEM

Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 AM
then I am the one with the issue and need to find out what is going on.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by P-Gunna
DAMN and I thought my AM was sexy!!!
Let's spruce yours up a bit! Lots of options available, and some on special!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:43 AM
then I am the one with the issue and need to find out what is going on.
I'm not trying to sound like a smart ***, but you do know the difference between lug nuts and wheel bolts, right?

No one uses wheel bolts any more, and I mean no one. So I don't see how it is even remotely possible that you have wheel bolts on your car, no matter what wheels you have mounted.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 AM
you do sound like a smart *** and plenty of european car companies use lug bolts such as mercedes and BMW, they just happen to be smaller in size.
http://www.ezaccessory.com/Lug_Bolts_s/20.htm

Old 01-24-2012, 10:17 AM
you do sound like a smart *** and plenty of european car companies use lug bolts such as mercedes and BMW, they just happen to be smaller in size.
http://www.ezaccessory.com/Lug_Bolts_s/20.htm
Sure, for old cars. Find a modern car with bolts that isn't a micro car or similar. The point being that no one uses bolts any more. So how could you have bolts on your wheels?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Wheels on an AMV