Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

So, is this how it's going to be???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
I haven't had any bad experiences with Park Place. Gave me a good price on a Carrera I sold to them in the past.

The only inventory they had when I was looking was a sport shift (I wanted a manual). I just cruised the internet and found a low milage car in Scottsdale. There are some really good deals out there.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:28 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
So, I took my car to Park Place today. The service manager, Vince, was outstanding. I showed up to tell him my problem, he just pulled the car in the back and fixed the problem right away.

He took off the fuel flap, re-adjusted it, and also enlarged the hole where you place the gas cap. Works perfect now. He also plugged in the computer and updated all the software.

I can't think of a dealership where I had better service.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:15 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
Vince did a software change on my shifting, made a HUGE difference.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
Same deal on my '09...although pushing the button a few times doe's the trick....I have not had to resort to using a credit card yet but if I had to...meh, I still love the car! Seattle...when they enlarged the hole for the gas cap, what about the paint in there, chipped or looks fine? Mine does fit tightly as well and you have to make sure you plant it there or risk it falling onto the car.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 PM
On mine, it's not painted where the hole is, so it looks stock. My service guy told me that there is a factory notice requesting that service enlarge the hole for the cap.

Yeah, the first time I filled up the gas and put the cap in that hole, I was thinking that it's pretty dicey! My service guy said that the flap probably got mis-aligned by the previous owner pushing the gas lid too hard into the hole.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
vince is the best service tech i have ever had. my dbs was being worked on in portland and had some alarm issues. he drove down there to take care of it and i didnt even know about it. he has even come to my home to check on warranty work and even pick up my car for service. he is the reason why i bought another aston.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
kckilmer is infamous around these parts
I agree, Vince is top notch. He treats you as if you are the only AM customer, and you can tell how passionate he is about the brand. We are lucky to have him here in the Northwest!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.