Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Certified Clickable : TheD2Life Ladies + V8 Vantage + Levi's Jeans

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor
D2-Autosport is infamous around these parts
Certified Clickable : TheD2Life Ladies + V8 Vantage + Levi's Jeans

Yup this is a right click save as thread, just remember you got it from TheD2Life.

CLICK THE PICTURE TO SEE MORE..........

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 PM
CRVETR has a spectacular aura aboutCRVETR has a spectacular aura about
Thanks, but not my style. There is an inherent clash between the flashiness of the model and the iconic Aston Martin. FYI, the Aston Martin a car that can stand on its own and does not need a floozy to make it look cool. I'm all about the nips, but not in this context. You have cheapened a beautiful car. I'm sure the ricer crowd will love it.

But that's just me..........

Last edited by CRVETR; 12-20-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:30 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by banton
Thanks, but not my style. There is an inherent clash between the flashiness of the model and the iconoclastic Aston Martin. FYI, the Aston Martin a car that can stand on its own and does not need a floozy to make it look cool. I'm all about the nips, but not in this context. You have cheapened a beautiful car. I'm sure the ricer crowd will love it.

But that's just me..........
are you kidding me??? what the hell is the world coming to? Bro get over you self, did you mom ever teach you that if you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all!!

D2 GOOD STUFF I LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Old 12-20-2010, 06:44 PM
"Get over myself"? WTF? It is my opinion. And what is the world coming to if I can not express my opinion when asked?

Old 12-20-2010, 06:46 PM
And, by the way, my Mother told me to always be honest.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:10 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
"You have cheapened a beautiful car" because of a picture with a model in it?? If they painted a picture of the girl on the car i would agree with you, if they put racing stripes on it i would agree with you, but a picture with a model!??!?!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Dude, it's my opinion. Let it go. I'm sure that some models would look good with the car. This one is not, in my opinion, one of them.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
He's entitled to his opinion here...any "model" should be aware she won't appeal to all guys. I think his point was that he wanted to see a quality girl with the car. ;-)

Old 12-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks, Tahoe. Discretion remains the better part of valor :-)

Old 12-20-2010, 08:39 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
You know I have to admit, when I envision a woman next to an Aston, she's wearing an expensive low cut gown looking European with a sly smile on her face. I don't remember Levi's in any of the James Bond movies. This young lady is attractive and obviously well put together but I think that she belongs in front of a supra with that pose. And the back round should not include graffiti.

Last edited by jaymoney; 12-20-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:18 PM
XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !XJRS Owner Is a GOD !
Like mixing caviar with a 40. Model does not fit the style of the car. Like Banton said...'floozy' in the hood.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:36 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Look again men

There was more than one D2 girl posed with the Vantage. They shared the same uniform, girls probably interchangeable as well.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Former Vendor
D2-Autosport is infamous around these parts
These responses are great, the purpose of this post was to open a dialog about D2. We always know that everyone will not like every thing we do but the point is you know that we have major projects consistently being executed.

Most of you know and love our work so until the next content release you are welcome to love or bash the latest from www.TheD2Life.com.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:57 PM
maroli is infamous around these partsmaroli is infamous around these parts
as the car gets older and reachable to a wider audience, the average age of ownership goes down. So the demographic for marketing the product has to shift as well.

That said, I like her. Will an Aston net me a girl like that?

Old 12-21-2010, 09:36 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
If anyone knows something about netting girls with an aston...ITS ME

And yes the Aston will net you that and 1000 others...its all in what you say once they say "What kind of car...wait, is that an aston?"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Certified Clickable : TheD2Life Ladies + V8 Vantage + Levi's Jeans