Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Surprisingly nice interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 02:16 PM
The racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond repute
Surprisingly nice interior

Looks much better than a red interior usually looks. If those seats were black with red inserts then it would be so much better. Bright red interiors usually turn me off especially in fcars. This interior with the right color choices could match the engine bay, though that steering wheel doesn't cut it. Who here is trading up from their Vantage?

750 horses, light as a 997S, 3 inches lower than a V8V, if the tranny is up to it, it should have an amazing 0-60

I like the black edge of the instrument pod

Old 04-09-2011, 02:55 PM
inthemarket is infamous around these parts
By nice do you mean quality or aesthetic appearance?

Looks like some nice leather but that is too much red for me and the stitching isn't my cup of tea either. My .02

Old 04-09-2011, 03:18 PM
The racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond repute
Both

Remember I prefaced my comments by saying I usually don't like bright red interiors, but this would have been an amazing red interior if the seats were black with red inserts and not sewn by someone into crop circles.

The CF structural doors and the CF side tunnel touch speaks to quality. The sleekness of the layout shown in the sweep of the center tunnel, the long angled dash, and the pod shape shows great aesthetics.

The ample footwell lighting, pop-up Nav, and pod lighting are all well done.

I did not like the Tennessee Tuxedo colors used in the display mules. This one shows what can be done, and I am sure others will be even better.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:31 PM
smokey is infamous around these parts
is this Libarace's car?

Old 04-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Maybe, but the other one we have seen had to belong to John Houseman;

Too dull, but the seats are a better style but no better in the color dept.

A new view of this newest interior- just change the seats and wheel;

Old 04-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Lateral G is infamous around these parts
Well personally, I am IN LOVE! I'll take one in White, Gunmetal or Midnight Blue as long as I have that red interior.
Jeeez, I stop looking at it!!

You guys dont like the seats or steering wheel, but to me, those are the BEST parts!

Old 04-10-2011, 12:34 AM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
I assume this is the car (red interior) for sale at Alain Class??

Originally Posted by The racerx
Maybe, but the other one we have seen had to belong to John Houseman;

I've seen the above colour combo in the fresh and it's actually quite nice - I usually hate white seats or accents.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lateral G
Well personally, I am IN LOVE! I'll take one in White, Gunmetal or Midnight Blue as long as I have that red interior.
Jeeez, I stop looking at it!!

You guys dont like the seats or steering wheel, but to me, those are the BEST parts!

We have seen White, Light Blue, Bronze and Black. The White one is really nice (and I never liked white cars before), but Black is the best so far. It will be interesting to see what the color spectrum will be, conservative or will some do Lamborghini colors? AM's infra-red would be nice.

A black shot I found yesterday while googling for the interior shots;

Old 04-10-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by gekko
I assume this is the car (red interior) for sale at Alain Class??

I've seen the above colour combo in the fresh and it's actually quite nice - I usually hate white seats or accents.
Yes Gekko, this is the same car.

This one and a black one spotted in Monaco a month ago are so far the only known customer cars.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:28 AM
blayne is infamous around these parts
which car is this? the one-77?

Old 04-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Old 04-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Here's a shot I took of the 1/77 about a year ago.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Nice, did you sit in it? I just saw 2 rapides, 4 panamera's, a GT3RS, cayennes, and more Fcars then I bothered to count. But none match the One-77. I live near a very large dealer.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Yep, they had to drag me out of the car!
Its a stunning car in person.