Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New era Aston Book

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Just bumping this thread as I think it's relevant to a few ongoing discussions. Also placed my order today and looking forward to getting the book!

Old 04-11-2012, 12:47 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I got my book ....seems really nice but haven't read much of it yet...

Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Thumbs up 5th edition of the guide now out

Hi All - 6speed is still the best Aston community in the US

Just a quick update to say the 5th edition of the Definitive new era Aston Martin buyers'/enthusiasts' guide is at the printers... it has a new cover and is now 274 pages to include the latest new Vanquish, V12 Vantage Roadster and 2013MY DB9 along with updates and tweaks throughout. Further details at the usual website www. astonmartinreview.co.uk - this isn't an active link as I believe I'm not supposed to post that.

This is the new front cover..............

Anyone that has recently ordered the 4th edition will get a "tweaked" PDF update shortly - via email.
Cheers
Grant

Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
very cool, thanks for the update

Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Looks great, Grant. Glad to see you are finding success with the book. It's really a must have for Aston owners and future owners.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Rob J is infamous around these parts
Just got my book, and have been reading it before going to bed in the evenings. It's a great read, and a wealth of info. Money well spent, and I feel like an Aston Martin expert now.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Hi Guys, thanks for the replies, appreciated.

Telum, glad you like the new look, we used the new Vanquish on the back cover as well..

Racer - I see your V12V now has a racing stripe, have you had it wrapped?

Rob - glad you are enjoying the book and thanks for the feedback - we will be testing how well you have studied

Last edited by Grant3; 11-17-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:19 AM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
When is the latest edition going to be available for sale? And will it be at Amazon or elsewhere?

Old 11-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by drcollie
When is the latest edition going to be available for sale? And will it be at Amazon or elsewhere?
Hi DrCollie, the printers have confirmed delivery before the end of this month.
You will be able to order via Amazon, but it will be slightly cheaper via the books own website www.astonmartinreview .co.uk with secure Paypal payment.
Cheers
G

Old 11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
brumma has a spectacular aura aboutbrumma has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Grant3
Hi DrCollie, the printers have confirmed delivery before the end of this month.
If we order now do we get the 5th edition when it comes out, or are you still sending the 4th edition with current orders?

Old 11-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by brumma
If we order now do we get the 5th edition when it comes out, or are you still sending the 4th edition with current orders?
Hi Chris, the 4th edition is sold out (bar a few seconds) so all orders placed now are for the 5th edition. Looking at your avator, is your latest steed Quantum Silver? You can never tell from photos but she looks great.
G

Old 11-17-2012, 03:52 PM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the successful series Grant!

Talking cars with some friends today and a few questions popped up.

- Has AM stated a production limit for the new Vanquish or it will just run it's due coarse
- Front past experience, when are we likely the first refresh of the
Vanquish - 2 years??

Thks

Old 11-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Racer - I see your V12V now has a racing stripe, have you had it wrapped?
Hi Grant, I put a vinyl stripe on the car at the beginning of the summer. I started a thread a while back entitled "Stripe Project," or something like that, which includes some pics. Just had some pics taken today by a pro so I'll likely be posting more pics soon.

Old 11-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by gekko
Congrats on the successful series Grant!
Talking cars with some friends today and a few questions popped up.
- Has AM stated a production limit for the new Vanquish or it will just run it's due coarse
- Front past experience, when are we likely the first refresh of the
Vanquish - 2 years??
Thks
Hi Inder, good to hear from you and I'm still waiting for a photo of that stunning new car of yours

A.M. haven't stated that Vanquish production will be limited, so volumes will be down to supply and demand. As you know all models are evolved to some extent every year, and any new model will need some extra "fine-tuning" in the first year of production, but I wouldn't expect a facelift model for 3-4 years - it will be the Volante next!
G

Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM
brumma has a spectacular aura aboutbrumma has a spectacular aura about
Hi Chris, the 4th edition is sold out (bar a few seconds) so all orders placed now are for the 5th edition. Looking at your avator, is your latest steed Quantum Silver? You can never tell from photos but she looks great.
G
Cool! I'll have to put my order in then.

It's the much more common Meteorite. It looks great and I'm very happy with it. Quantum Silver would be nicer though! Cheers!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New era Aston Book