Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New era Aston Book

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Hi Grant, I put a vinyl stripe on the car at the beginning of the summer. Just had some pics taken today by a pro so I'll likely be posting more pics soon.
Racer - always good to see photos of Astons, looking forward to seeing the pro-shots of your lovely V12 road-racer when you post them.

Originally Posted by brumma
It's the much more common Meteorite. It looks great and I'm very happy with it. Quantum Silver would be nicer though! Cheers!
The two colours do look very similar in certain lights, one with a grey tint the other brown. I love Meteorite and it has consistently been one of the most popular colour choices since it featured in the Vantage launch brochure. Your car looks great.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice

Just a quick one to say the 5th edition arrived into stock today and I have been told all US orders have been dispatched airmail - so its down to postie now... just a reminder if you are ordering it's cheaper via the books own website's secure Paypal payment rather than Amazon
Cheers all.
G

Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Ordered one today from your direct website - looking forward to it.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by drcollie
Ordered one today from your direct website - looking forward to it.
Cheers Duane, thanks for your support.

Originally Posted by WA 007
Hi Grant,
There is an error on the delivery address for the order that I just placed. It should be Florida and United States, not United Kingdom. Please confirm that you received this email.
Regards,
Hi Bob, thanks for that I have passed your details on to ensure it is sent to the correct address, in sunny Florida (lucky chap!).