Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New era Aston Book

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 03:42 PM
A.M.L. is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up New era Aston Book

It's about time we had an in-depth new era guide to Aston Martin, picked a copy up via Amazon, great book and it even has its own little website.... www.astonmartinreview.co.uk Hope it proves useful to others.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-19-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor
Old 06-19-2011, 05:20 PM
brumma has a spectacular aura aboutbrumma has a spectacular aura about
It's an awesome book! Have had my copy for about a week and am enjoying it immensely! Good information in there. I wish I'd had it before buying mine.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 PM
RaceCarDriver is infamous around these parts
just bought the book, its awesome, will definitely help me in my search for a V8 Vantage

Old 06-23-2011, 11:12 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
I ordered one via Amazon after seeing your post.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
I also bought the book and read it cover to cover. Well worth the money, I wish I had it when I was first looking for and Aston.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:59 PM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
For those of you that have bought the book on Amazon you should put a review on Amazon. I just submitted my review, I was concerned buying to book without any feeback, but glad I took the plunge. It should be required for anyone interested in buying an Aston.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Just got my copy in the mail today. Looks great. Thanks for the tip.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
I also bought the book. Im waiting till July 15th

Old 06-28-2011, 04:59 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
I ordered mine as well. I have fallen in love with the Vantage and can not wait to get one. I've been lurking here for a while and just wanted to say 'Hi!" I am sure you all will help me choose the right vehicle in the next few months!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I think you'll like it RP. It's not really a coffee table book, i.e., a big book long on pictures and short on info. Instead, it's a small paperback book with lots of info as well as lots of pictures.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by JenK
I ordered mine as well. I have fallen in love with the Vantage and can not wait to get one. I've been lurking here for a while and just wanted to say 'Hi!" I am sure you all will help me choose the right vehicle in the next few months!
Hello and welcome. Happy to help out.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:45 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Racer_X

Thanks! I really want an S coupe in carbon black, sportshift. I've always had a cab, but I am in love with the lines of the coupe! If I can't find what I am looking for, I guess I'll order one.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:19 PM
The Vantage S is a great choice. I believe it only comes with the new 7-speed sportshift tranny.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:43 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Racer_X

Thanks! I really want an S coupe in carbon black, sportshift. I've always had a cab, but I am in love with the lines of the coupe! If I can't find what I am looking for, I guess I'll order one.
I saw one a few weeks ago in Scottsdale dealer, give them a call.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:21 AM
Originally Posted by RPVantage
I saw one a few weeks ago in Scottsdale dealer, give them a call.
thanks for the tip!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New era Aston Book