Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

B&O Sound system... tweaks?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Jace_91 is infamous around these parts
With high end speakers it is definitely something that can't be appreciated until it is heard. I have bowers and wilkens speakers in my home and music sounds different on it, there are so many more subtleties you hear that you never recognized before. In a car of its caliber it should have top of the line audio equipment

Old 02-17-2012, 03:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jace_91
With high end speakers it is definitely something that can't be appreciated until it is heard. I have bowers and wilkens speakers in my home and music sounds different on it, there are so many more subtleties you hear that you never recognized before. In a car of its caliber it should have top of the line audio equipment
I was going to get a B&W sound bar Digital 5.1 in one of the rooms of my house, they make good stuff I am always amazed at how high end audio can go...I am not an audiophile, a nice crisp clear good sound is well enough for me...but some people spend a staggaring amount on their AV gear!

Old 02-17-2012, 09:19 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sunir
I was going to get a B&W sound bar Digital 5.1 in one of the rooms of my house, they make good stuff I am always amazed at how high end audio can go...I am not an audiophile, a nice crisp clear good sound is well enough for me...but some people spend a staggaring amount on their AV gear!
Unfortunately I'm one of those guys...waaay too much spent on home audio (2-channel only). I don't add it up any more...

Home video is much. much more modest. I've got the typical big screen LCD, but the audio part is really just the built-in speakers. I may get around to some kind of all-in-oneish surround, but it's not a big priority.

When I want to listen to music, I retire to the 2-channel room and spin up an LP or a CD (but that's not as involving). LPs tend to slow you down and force you to listen to an entire side rather than jump around to only the tracks that you really like.