Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Please, more info about AM V-8 Vantage, XKR, Maserati Coupe/Cambiocorsa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Here are a couple of pics...there was a row of them out front, one by the track, and several more in the paddocks.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:39 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Admin: It appears our troll is back under a slightly different name. I fail to understand what he expects to accomplish. Does he really think we're going to, all of a sudden, go "Oh my gosh, he's right. How could I have been so blind? Thank you for making me realize that AM is crap." and sell our cars? Please make him go away.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Admin: It appears our troll is back under a slightly different name. I fail to understand what he expects to accomplish. Does he really think we're going to, all of a sudden, go "Oh my gosh, he's right. How could I have been so blind? Thank you for making me realize that AM is crap." and sell our cars? Please make him go away.
Who are you referring to, Karl?

Old 10-05-2011, 06:06 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
Who are you referring to, Karl?
Not you, Tahoe. It appears our "friend"—ballinfast—reappeared last night under the name "ballsohard" for a few hours. He added some posts onto this thread and created another in which he did his usual smack talk about how the XKR and XKR-S are so much better and more beautiful than any DB9, DBS or Vantage.

It appears the admin has now removed them, but I wish he would have left a placeholder so that we knew they had been removed and avoid the confusion of my post.

BTW: Before they were deleted, he actually posted some nice pics of the cars at the same Jaguar test drive event you were at. It is possible that our troll was actually in attendance at the same time you were—or that it's your secret identity.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Yikes! Ok I missed that part. He wasn't there when I was...I would have noticed if security had to remove anyone from trying to get too frisky with the cars. ;-)