Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Vergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura about
Great Looking wheels. Concave effect seems to amplify the matt black.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:43 PM
mikes300 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rynacd
Here are a few teaser pictures from the photoshoot. I will upload more pictures as i receive them. I am very pleased with the wheels as Vorsteiner was able to custom build the wheels (flush to the edge) and maximize concavity without any rubbing. Enjoy =)

Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave 3-Piece Forged Wheels

Front: 20x9
Rear: 20x10.5
Color: Textured Black

Damn those look awesome!!! I'm in the market for a wheel upgrade for my DB9, its the same color, and I was thinking of a black wheel, thanks for the pictures, how much did you have to lower the car to get that stance?

Mike

Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Lovee the way that looks, but I personally dont like black/dark wheels.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 PM
rynacd is infamous around these parts
Those look fantastic on your car. I'd buy them if they fit the DB9 as well as that without altering the suspension and they didn't rub.
I'm sure Vorsteiner can get the correct fitment, maximize concavity, and make sure it doesn't rub. Give them a call. If you don't lower your car i'm almost 100% sure it won't rub.

I'm in the market for a wheel upgrade for my DB9, its the same color, and I was thinking of a black wheel, thanks for the pictures, how much did you have to lower the car to get that stance?
Car was lowered 1.25" i believe....RSC lowering springs.

Great Looking wheels. Concave effect seems to amplify the matt black.
Yeah the concavity definitely amplifies the flat black look. Wheels are finished in a textured black (matte black with texture like the stock wheels). I'll try to find more pictures showing the concavity of the wheels. Vorsteiner was able to get quite a bit of concavity compared to other brands i've seen.

Last edited by rynacd; 10-07-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:12 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
that's just gorgeous...

looks like the ride might be brutal, but i've got some nasty roads in my commute so maybe you've got a smoother ride than i can imagine. looks fantastic, though.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:37 PM
q8kamikaze is infamous around these parts
The wheels looks great and your beast enjoy'em with good health

Old 10-10-2011, 11:11 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
yeah thats saying something with those wheels......nicely done...

Old 10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
rynacd is infamous around these parts
looks like the ride might be brutal, but i've got some nasty roads in my commute so maybe you've got a smoother ride than i can imagine. looks fantastic, though
The ride is actually pretty good i have no complaints. There are some nasty roads in Los Angeles, but i try to avoid them. I guess anytime you go with 20+ wheels/low profile tires you have to expect them to bend eventually. These wheels seem pretty solid hopefully they hold up.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Those wheels looks awesome...and your car is beautiful! Vorsteiner makes some quality stuff.

Old 10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
The car & wheels looks abolsutely gorgeous!

We just sold the same wheels VS-340 for another Aston Vantage and also for a DBS.

Fitment on these wheels are absolute perfection as they took a lot of time measuring the car and doing multiple test fits before they cut the wheels.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:40 PM
iroquis_pliskin is infamous around these parts
sick

Old 10-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
boosting1bar: emailed you the info eariler

Old 10-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Former Vendor
Here are some more pics of the wheel

Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Best wheels I have ever seen on a Vantage

Old 10-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks ALPINE6SPD!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)