Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Congrats for such a good looking car, but calling that wheels concave...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:55 AM
rynacd is infamous around these parts
Congrats for such a good looking car, but calling that wheels concave
Unfortunately, AM's don't have more clearance for greater concavity. I'm sure concave wheels on your 996 will be more concave. I'm extremely happy with my wheels.

Here are some more pics of the wheel
Eric, any more pictures of the wheels in my textured black color? Show some pictures with more concavity =)

Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 PM
mikes300 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rynacd
Here are a few teaser pictures from the photoshoot. I will upload more pictures as i receive them. I am very pleased with the wheels as Vorsteiner was able to custom build the wheels (flush to the edge) and maximize concavity without any rubbing. Enjoy =)

Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave 3-Piece Forged Wheels

Front: 20x9
Rear: 20x10.5
Color: Textured Black

I love those black wheels, that looks sick! same color as my DB9, i need some of those!

Old 10-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
Mikes300: Mike we can build them for your DB9...

Old 10-25-2011, 09:14 PM
mikes300 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SupremePower
Mikes300: Mike we can build them for your DB9...
ya we need to talk! I cant respond to your PM, guess i need 15 posts before I can do that? LOL

Mike

Old 10-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
You can email me at eric@supremepower.com or call 714 632 1951 x225

Old 10-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
rynacd: Do you have any these pics in high res? Especially the first one looks stunning!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:26 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
great looking car! where did you get the clear tail lights?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Vergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by plastique999
A set are for sale in parts section of 6speedonline.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:09 AM
rynacd: Do you have any these pics in high res? Especially the first one looks stunning!
Yes, i have some high resolution pictures. PM me and i'll send them to you.

I purchased mine directly from the dealership. Vergis has them on sale...these get snatched up pretty quickly.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:56 AM
pommehogster is infamous around these parts
Wow I really like those a lot !!! how easily will it be to get them to the uk ? Hmmm maybe i need to plan a trip !!! well if you get bored I will look after them for you.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor
pommehogster: Were you interested in the taillights or the wheels? Would be happy to assist and we ship worldwide...let me know! Thanks!

Old 11-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Marcos91 is infamous around these parts
They're fantastic, really like them though the black wouldn't suit my green DB9 - I assume they could be finished to my design?

How would they fit on a DB9 with H&R springs and do you know the weight compared to an AM Sports Pack 19" wheel?

Pommehogster - group buy and ship to the UK? Some other guys on Pistonheads were interested as well

Can anyone photoshop them onto my DB9? I have a thread running with pics - would be much appreciated, even a rough job to get an idea!

Old 11-02-2011, 04:19 PM
pommehogster is infamous around these parts
the wheels, can you get them in anthracite ? I am sure we could drum up a few other Uk buyers ! Sure that Marcos 91 aka Lewis would be interested !!! Could you give us an idea on price in cluding shipping. also weight would be good. Thanks Ben.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
They're fantastic, really like them though the black wouldn't suit my green DB9 - I assume they could be finished to my design?
the wheels, can you get them in anthracite ? I am sure we could drum up a few other Uk buyers ! Sure that Marcos 91 aka Lewis would be interested !!!
Yes they can be finished in a variety of colors to suit your design. I suggest you contact Eric from Supreme Power as they are one of Vorsteiner's largest dealers. I have nothing but good things to say about their company. Let me know if i can help you answer any questions about the wheels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)