Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 AM
rynacd is infamous around these parts
How would they fit on a DB9 with H&R springs and do you know the weight compared to an AM Sports Pack 19" wheel?
I suggest you research and find pictures of DB9 with 20" wheels lowered with H&R springs to get a better idea. In terms of weight i'm not 100% sure but the wheels were very light. The installation company said the wheels weren't much heavier than stock. i would confirm with Vorsteiner for exact specs.

Pommehogster - group buy and ship to the UK? Some other guys on Pistonheads were interested as well
I'm sure Eric from Supreme Power can setup a group buy for you. Keep in mind these wheels can be made for other car applications not just AMs.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
If you get a few buyers together we can prepare the orders together and ship them together which will save you guys on some freight too.

Let me know how I can assist

Thank you

Old 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
Getting you guys some pics photoshopped up on the DB9.....

Old 11-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor
A little better one for you guys:

Name:  VS340.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  301.7 KB

Old 11-10-2011, 09:35 AM
ryanlb is infamous around these parts
the wheels look way better than i though they would. And while using two dark tones for the paint and wheels can look a bit bland (while i do like dark on dark myself) this is one very attractive looking example. bravo!

Old 11-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Nice photoshop Eric...good job.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:44 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great...The wheels don't look very concave though...Maybe it's the pics..

Old 01-12-2012, 11:10 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
What size tires are you running?

Old 01-13-2012, 09:15 AM
mikes300 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SupremePower
A little better one for you guys:

Awesome!! thats my car exactly!! except the wheels! LOL

Old 01-13-2012, 09:29 AM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SupremePower
If you get a few buyers together we can prepare the orders together and ship them together which will save you guys on some freight too.

Let me know how I can assist

Thank you
Can you PM pricing for a 19" setup (also specifying offsets) for a 06' V8V?

Old 01-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
Mikes300: Lets get you on some new wheels!

Elude: You got Mail

Old 01-13-2012, 03:14 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Love the wheels... what size are the tires?

Old 01-13-2012, 05:00 PM
CobaltC4S is infamous around these parts
Looks very nice! They would also look good on a matte black car!

Old 01-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor
The tire sizes are

255 30 20
305 25 20

Last edited by SupremePower; 01-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:27 PM
My tire sizing is:

255/30/20 front
305/25/20 rear

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vorsteiner VS-340 Concave Wheels on my Vantage =)