Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Upcoming Jaguar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 06:51 AM
BLAM is infamous around these parts
Upcoming Jaguar

Hey have yall heard of the upcoming Jaguar C-X16? Check this out.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...car-c-x16.html

Old 11-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
How dare you mention Jaguar here . . . troll!!! jk

I think it's gorgeous. IMO, best looking Jag since the iconic E-type.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:46 AM
BLAM is infamous around these parts
How can one not love this Jag? It is so Vantage like. Half a decade later and the Vantage still has better lines than the future Jag.

Another vehicle just caught my eye the other day when I was out shopping for a new BMW X5 for the wife. It was the new Mini Cooper coupe. I love cars!!!

Attached Images
File Type: bmp
Mini.bmp (770.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 11-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Yeah, gonna disagree with you on the Mini coupe. This is one of those cars that you either love or hate the looks. I fall in the latter camp. Wish BMW would stop producing all of these different variants of the Mini.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Yeah, gonna disagree with you on the Mini coupe. This is one of those cars that you either love or hate the looks. I fall in the latter camp. Wish BMW would stop producing all of these different variants of the Mini.
Lol, +1 to that for me

and +1 on admiring the Jag (but so not interested in swapping my V8V for it).

Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Mini Cooper coupe....yuck!

Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Jaguar...

Love the back and rear 3/4 view, not so crazy about the front 3/4 view (seems a bit too fussy as compared to the back). To me it's almost like 2 different cars front and back. Also, did you notice the upsweep on the lower line for the quarter window? Very I-77 like, except not as exaggerated.

Overall, I like it.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Jaguar...

Love the back and rear 3/4 view, not so crazy about the front 3/4 view (seems a bit too fussy as compared to the back). To me it's almost like 2 different cars front and back.
I think you're bang on there. The front and front quarter view are not as refined as tge lines in the rest of the car. Almost a little GT-R reminiscient from teh front IMHO (not a compliment). A very good looking car though if they are positioning it as a Cayman competitor price-wise however.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
rynacd is infamous around these parts
i have to agree this is a pretty good looking jag...

Old 11-13-2011, 04:56 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I can't wait for it to come out...

Old 11-13-2011, 05:09 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
looks great, I see some BMW, maserati and aston martin in it...

Old 11-14-2011, 06:34 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Not impressed by the design...agree that the front and rear do not match.
Front looks like a mix of a Ferrari maranello, GTR, and Evora.
The rear tailgate has this horrible "squared off" look that completely ruins the lines.
Doesn't come close to Aston's sleek design. I always thought that jag fell short behind Aston in design. The XF was another one...

Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 AM
From Autoblog today:

"The C-X16 Concept certainly looks ready to takes its place as a modern rendition of the E-Type with various design cues that pay tribute to the legendary two-seater. The technical aspects of the car are anything but retro, however, with a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 under the hood paired with an electric motor built into the 8-speed transmission. The combination produces 468 horsepower and 505 lb-ft torque, which Jaguar says is good for a 0-60 mph time of 4.4 seconds and a top speed of 186 mph.

Whether items like the hybrid power system will make it into production is certainly questionable, along with the trick side-opening rear hatch (an E-type tribute) and the stunning red leather interior with carbon fiber race seats that are more likely to remain conceptual features only."