Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

nice car = small penis?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 06:31 PM
meteoritesilver is infamous around these parts
nice car = small *****?

Although I really don't care, I find it interesting that so many people think that because you have a nice car, you must have a small *****!!
So I guess a bunch of you fellow Aston owners, myself included, are phallically challenged according to the rest of these big dicked Honda drivers?

Last edited by bbywu; 11-13-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
LOL..and then the penile implant was born!! Now you can have an Aston..or even a Garage full of Aston Martin's and go from 4inch to 15inch to walk tall with!! lmao j/k

Old 11-15-2011, 07:24 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Interesting...

Envy shows in many ways.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:29 AM
speedphreek is a jewel in the roughspeedphreek is a jewel in the roughspeedphreek is a jewel in the rough
If that's true then you could buy a used ford focus and the ladies will assume your hung like donkey kong

Old 11-15-2011, 07:34 AM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedphreek
If that's true then you could buy a used ford focus and the ladies will assume your hung like donkey kong
With that Focus, you can then park at the rear parking lot of the gentlemen's club among the rest of them.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedphreek
Only men worry about another guys pen1s size. Women care about how many nice things you owned. While the other guy tries to figure out how big your pen1s is, you are smiling all the way to the bedroom. I honestly don't care what people say.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:18 PM
GaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ynot
Only men worry about another guys pen1s size. Women care about how many nice things you owned. While the other guy tries to figure out how big your pen1s is, you are smiling all the way to the bedroom. I honestly don't care what people say.
Any man who worries about another man's junk size is suspect... They're really more worried about their woman wanting to ride in your ride.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Lol! Suddenly a new bred of topic is born.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
If someone ever said that to me, I'd just say, "I have several nice cars, and it's additive." (c)

Old 11-15-2011, 03:30 PM
huy
huy is infamous around these parts
the problem is a nice car says "hey, i am better than you" and people who need to make that statement generally have a small *****, mommy issues, or other such problems... people don't understand that these cars are fun to drive and some people buy them for such a reason. and its not just men worrying about other men's penises (or is it peni?), but women think about this also. the gold diggers will dive right in after they verify he really does have money, but the rest do suspect there is something wrong with him and are turned off.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:09 PM
maroli is infamous around these partsmaroli is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ynot
I guess I've been lucky. The girls I've dated don't really care how much money you make/how many nice things you own beyond a certain point. Funny as it is, most sane women seem to still personality and chemistry have a lot to do with attraction

Old 11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Global Auto Sports
Enough about anatomy more about cars!
Amen.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:35 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I think everybody here is seriously misinterpreting this.

If you have a Viper/Corvette, you have a small *****.
If you have an Aston Martin/Porsche, it doesn't work anymore.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by huy
the problem is a nice car says "hey, i am better than you" and people who need to make that statement generally have a small *****, mommy issues, or other such problems... people don't understand that these cars are fun to drive and some people buy them for such a reason. and its not just men worrying about other men's penises (or is it peni?), but women think about this also. the gold diggers will dive right in after they verify he really does have money, but the rest do suspect there is something wrong with him and are turned off.

See, the car is for me, I don't need it to say anything. I already know I'm better than everyone else.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:04 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I think everybody here is seriously misinterpreting this.

If you have a Viper/Corvette, you have a small *****.
If you have an Aston Martin/Porsche, it doesn't work anymore.
...and if you have GT-R you can't find it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: nice car = small penis?