Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Danica Patrick should have Bought an Aston-Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jace_91
I don't think anyone considering an Aston would be too turned off because they read an article on Yahoo saying that Danica Patrick thought it was slow.
Yeah, especially after she just crashed yesterday.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Yeah, especially after she just crashed yesterday.
The NASCAR was too slow for her lighting like moves...

Old 02-24-2012, 09:54 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
I love to hear guys bash Danica's skills...

Like any of you could exceed her abilities. What a bunch of macho BS.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Please, I was making a joke about someone who criticized an Aston. Don't try to turn this around into something more than it is.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:29 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Please, I was making a joke about someone who criticized an Aston. Don't try to turn this around into something more than it is.
Not referring to you...

Old 02-24-2012, 12:56 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
quivers with fear.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
007DBS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jace_91
But I don't think anyone considering an Aston would be too turned off because they read an article on Yahoo saying that Danica Patrick thought it was slow.
I agree. Lets hope they don't let any chick determine the car they drive kidding

Plus Danica isn't bashing Astons. In fact she loved them enough to buy one.(Her first exotic before the lambo) All she said was her 4.3 V8V is not as fast as she would like. which most here would agree with including me. (that's why AM bumped it up to a 4.7 and now offers the S and V12)

If anything Danica is very pro AM and even bashes the lambo stating she regretted the purchase.(no cup holders, no room not a DD she felt like an idiot etc.) Yahoo is the culprit and distorts and makes it sound as if the Aston V12V could not satisfy her and she had to purchase a more high end vehicle. lol

Any individual who is shopping for an AM would see right thru the deception. I hold AM holders to a higher standard

Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Tahoe, I see you sold the supercharged Vantage. When did you sell? What are you driving now?

In regard to all this speculation of what Danica Patrick would or would have not found to be too slow, I think it's clear that she found the 4.3L V8V too slow. We really can't conclude anything more than that with certainty. That said, I don't think she'd find the V12V to be too slow. Yes, it's "slower" than an LP560, but that's like being disappointed because your beautiful date is a bit less attractive than Adriana Lima.
Yep, it's true. I sold it back in November because I was't driving it very much. I picked up a 2011 GTR which I use a lot more. I got a tune and midpipe for it so far...it's an absolute monster. I still pop in every once in a while here to see what is new.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
I picked up a 2011 GTR which I use a lot more. I got a tune and midpipe for it so far...it's an absolute monster.
I bet it is. I know a few folks who went to a GTR, or own an Aston and a GTR. One of these days I need to drive one and experience that raw speed!