Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Aston Martin DB9 (or another name) Spy Shots

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 02:20 PM
nexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura about
New Aston Martin DB9/DBS (or another name) Spy Shots

Check it. Think it's the updated DBS. Looks very aggressive.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/26/a...g-in-the-snow/

Last edited by nexlogic; 03-26-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
It's the upcoming DB9...don't like the front lights, or rear lights, or side quarter windows sharp upturn, rear fascia is ok. I do like the slightly higher ducktail on the rear decklid though, but that's okay either way. I think Ian Cullem and Bez did it perfectly the first time around with the 05 - current Gaydon launched DB9. It's simply perfection, it's lines are absolutely right, and proportions just as they should be. I think it's far and away the best looking of the bunch even moreso than the DBS with it's surplus of slats and inlets, the DB9 is just the right lines in the right places, the shape is just pure design and art perfection as it is in it's current state.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:16 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Nasty looking...and not in a good way

Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
For those of us who are also Pistonheads members: Does anyone else think that "XJRS Owner" and "George H" are the same person? :-)

Old 03-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of

Old 03-26-2012, 06:07 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
hahahahaha, yes

regarding the new Aston, I like how the arch/shoulder over the rear wheel looks more agressive like the old Vanquish

Old 03-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good. The DB9 has a great look, but that new Virage is a looker too. Anyone think that tape in the back looks like it's hiding One-77 style tail lamps?

Old 03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
nexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Carbon
Looking good. The DB9 has a great look, but that new Virage is a looker too. Anyone think that tape in the back looks like it's hiding One-77 style tail lamps?
Could be! I love the front lights. Reminds me of the Audi R8 lights.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 AM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I visited our local dealer to get an up close look at the DB9. My thought was that it was the perfect car. Then I thought that any new design updates couldn't be an improvement.
I don't like the Audi style lights but the new design looks pretty good to me.