Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

SPOILER ALERT: SKYFALL opens today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Fubar has a spectacular aura aboutFubar has a spectacular aura about
I did the Aston Martin premier showing here in Dallas. Great event, the dealership put on a really good party with models in bond-girl attire and a well oiled valet program. It was quite a sight to see 300 Astons parked at the theatre.

Old 11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
I saw it Friday night, first day it was out. Very impressed. The movie was a little less actiony, and bit more story. The villian was spectacular, story was strong, editing was great. No more chincey toys definitely makes these movies better.

And of course the Aston Martin DB5

Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Here's a story about the DB5 in the film: http://gizmodo.com/5959717/skyfall-f...e-the-original

Old 11-12-2012, 12:54 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
great movie, I liked it. A bit different than the other bonds, but a good transitional movie for the future ... i will say no more.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
This movie is crushing it both in terms of box office receipts and the critics' reviews. I thought it was good, but not that good.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by scottblack
Here's a story about the DB5 in the film: http://gizmodo.com/5959717/skyfall-f...e-the-original
Now who wouldn't _love_ to have one of those 1/3 replicas sitting in their garage?

Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
This was my favorite Bond film of all time and I have seen them all. The villain gave an Academy Award worthy performance—sort of reminded me of Heath Ledger in Dark Knight. The cinematography was beautiful. I loved the shots of Shanghai and Scotland and the stylish silhouetted fight sequence. Some of the car shots were worthy of an AM brochure.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:37 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by karlfranz
This was my favorite Bond film of all time and I have seen them all. The villain gave an Academy Award worthy performance—sort of reminded me of Heath Ledger in Dark Knight. The cinematography was beautiful. I loved the shots of Shanghai and Scotland and the stylish silhouetted fight sequence. Some of the car shots were worthy of an AM brochure.
Hey I completely agree about the villian, very Dark Knightesque movie. I said that right when the movie was over that it was similar to the dark knight.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Guys many of us have not seen the film yet...please keep the information (things like content, plot development, parellelisms, similes, metaphores etc...) about the film to a very very bare minimum for those of us 6speed members who have yet to see the film, otherwise threads may magically disappear, like Brosnan's Vanquish in Tommorow Never Dies... ....just a friendly reminder

Old 11-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
^^^Or those who haven't seen the movie could just not read this thread. Just sayin'.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Haha Now that would be too easy and make too much sense!!! !!

Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 PM
^^^How about adding "spoiler alert" to the subject line? That way those who haven't seen are warned and those who have can still discuss the movie.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:31 PM
^^^ Good idea...done!

Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
^^^ I Love Lamp!

Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Just came back from seeing Skyfall - WOW what a disappointing movie, can't believe they made a movie based on that script!

All my friends warned me going in, but figured with Sam Mendes directing and the stellar cast - how could they go wrong ?!? Most the audience where noticeable disappointed from their comments while they exited (we stayed to watch the full credits)

Hopefully they get back to a good story for the next movie!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SPOILER ALERT: SKYFALL opens today