Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8 Vantage Pulled Over for Unnecessary Noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EAGKnox
I was black flagged at Atlanta Motorsoprts Park last weekend for 101db in a stock car. I had to shift early and lift to stay out.
Really?! That sucks. I was considering joining, but not so sure now if I'd have to short shift the entire time.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:09 PM
RichKnox is infamous around these parts
I am going to wire a switch into the ground lead for the valves, ground is closed, open circuit is open, connected is normal operation. Then I'm good anywhere...

Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Never had an issue, and my car is very loud -- see mod list in sig. I guess cops are just used to ir around my area. I can't imagine a stock car getting pulled over.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:43 PM
uxchamp is infamous around these parts
Wow, I have to be careful, I drive in that area as well.
Morning frost white too.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Man, you guys are making Tronno sound as bad as VA, hose guys are crazy Ay!

Old 11-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Man, you guys are making Tronno sound as bad as VA, hose guys are crazy Ay!
I live in downtown Toronto, about 30km south of where he got pulled over, but I'm in that area alot. I haven't been pulled over yet, and I like making noise. Every chance I get I downshift next to cops. I have fuse 22 pulled.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
vladb2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by uxchamp
I live in downtown Toronto, about 30km south of where he got pulled over, but I'm in that area alot. I haven't been pulled over yet, and I like making noise. Every chance I get I downshift next to cops. I have fuse 22 pulled.
I saw you a few days ago going north on the 404. I really like your blue soft-top roof, it works really well with the white (mine is black). I never have any issues downtown, as I think cops are more used to exotics. I am actually moving downtown in a few weeks. The only thing that pisses me off downtown is the squeegee kids that jump on my car, esp right after it was detailed. They don't even ask and start swearing at me when I yell at them to not touch my car.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM
maroli is infamous around these partsmaroli is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vladb2
I saw you a few days ago going north on the 404. I really like your blue soft-top roof, it works really well with the white (mine is black). I never have any issues downtown, as I think cops are more used to exotics. I am actually moving downtown in a few weeks. The only thing that pisses me off downtown is the squeegee kids that jump on my car, esp right after it was detailed. They don't even ask and start swearing at me when I yell at them to not touch my car.
I don't see that many squeegee kids downtown, but I usually only drive in and around the financial district now if I come downtown (going to school in London now). Is this a newer thing?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:17 PM
vladb2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by maroli
I don't see that many squeegee kids downtown, but I usually only drive in and around the financial district now if I come downtown (going to school in London now). Is this a newer thing?
They usually don't hang out in the financial district. I had my car "jumped on" twice on Spadina already.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Squeegee kids, getting cars jumped... French fries w gravy, looneys n toonies... What is tronno coming to ay!?!?

Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 PM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
They usually don't hang out in the financial district. I had my car "jumped on" twice on Spadina already.
Spadina & Queen (Going south) that's the most common place you'll see them.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Never forget when I got pulled over cause the cop said I had no rear mufflers on my Mustang(exhaust was 100% original at the time), told him there not behind the rear bumper area, there before the axle on a all Mustang's before 2005..Cop said he was a mechanic in his past and that those are catalysts..LOL I almost died, I let him rant on and told him I work for Couche Tard so I have no clue what he's talking about!!LOL ..gave me a 210$ ticket!!

Fought the ticket but only went to court 2 years after the date!! Walked into court, cop even showed up with his "mechanic" story..I flashed my Provincial mechanic card, ASE cards, Prov Enviro Gas's card, hehe even my Aston card, plus a Ford dealer part manual print out of the exhaust with pics of the part numbers on my exhaust..cop's face turned pale..won my case and I was out in 5 minutes ...BOOYAH!!!

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

Old 11-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Defense strategy--- But your honor it was a good noise.

Bottom line is it's about making $ and instilling a controlling fear. Any government looses it's power if the people are allowed equal footing.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:16 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
2 years! Good to see that the wheels of justice are turning as fast as ever...

Old 11-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks!

Don't worry about squeege kids, I've never had it happen in the Aston.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V8 Vantage Pulled Over for Unnecessary Noise