Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8 Vantage Pulled Over for Unnecessary Noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vladb2
The only thing that pisses me off downtown is the squeegee kids that jump on my car, esp right after it was detailed. They don't even ask and start swearing at me when I yell at them to not touch my car.
It's in situations like that an Aston needs some kit from Q Branch. An electrified windshield would probably do the trick. The kids might try to squeegee it once, but not a second time.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
The reason we have such a long backlog is because of bogus charges like these. Cops chase revenue not crime.

They can't seem to find drugs or underage prostitutes, but they have time, to pretend they know something about exhaust systems the federal government didn't when the licenced the cars in the first place.

Our Police force has forgotten what it's job REALLY is.